Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQW= Existing Class Suggestions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> =AQW= Existing Class Suggestions
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/17/2021 10:28:25   
  Rickyb20

Pika-Knight
AQWorlds

Existing Class Suggestions Thread

Which classes are currently underpowered and require buffs? What ideas do you have to see them improved?

• Read the =AQW= Suggestions Forum Rules before posting.
  • No discussions allowed. Post comments or feedback in the =AQW= Player Suggestions Discussion Thread.
  • Be thorough in your suggestions - don't suggest any buffs or nerfs without a specific reason why.
  • This thread is for existing classes. Post your new class suggestions here.

< Message edited by Rickyb20 -- 3/9/2021 22:25:44 >
  • AQW  Post #: 1
    2/1/2021 21:21:49   
    dante1212

I think blademaster/swordmaster assassin should have just a small little haste buff to its 3 skill. The dodge skill. Since it can already be looped,maybe a 10 or 15 percent boost would be nice. And to balance it out,maybe reduce the nukes damage by 15 percent or 20 percent. It would be faster and more readily available,but do less damage making it feel pretty viable in farming and still successful in pvp with its Decay,cannot heal ability
    As to why i suggest it,it is good for bludrut brawl and decent for farming. But with only 2 skills attacking multiple targets on a 15 second and 9 second cooldown,a bit of a haste buff to the 3 skill would allow the skills to be used faster. It wouldn't really make it overpowered by any means in pvp and it could make it a great farming class without it becoming more powerful then the top tier farmers. It really feels like it is a farming class more then pvp in my opinion, and this slight haste buff would allow more optimal farming potential. After all,it can only be purchased seasonally and only with ACs so it would be nice to make it a fun edgy class that can consistently nuke multiple enemies and farm relatively well

< Message edited by dante1212 -- 2/1/2021 21:23:22 >
    Post #: 2
    2/22/2021 7:19:34   
    EmmetCrowholme

Another forgotten class - Timekiller. The class itself worse than the Warrior and I will tell you why.

The abilities themselves are not good, Iíll explain why with each:

1: Auto Attack -Itís an auto attack, no need to change it, but classes with special basic attacks are always nice.

2. Stretch Time - Reduces enemy haste by 5% per stack. This is a completely useless debuff and gives you literally nothing. Also the damage is low even at high level - 1000 if you crit. (Tested with level 71 lucky enhancements).

3. Relive The Past - The same spell as previous one but also gives your enemy weak dot (177 damage).

4. Compress Time - Gives you 44 HOT, very low mana regain and dodge. Ability itself just does not do enough, but it allows you to fight a bit more with mana.

4.1, 4.2 Speed Perception, Quick Reactions - both passives are fine, but I barely notice them at fights especially boss fights.

5. Stop Time - Cuts your mana by half dealing low damage and stuns for 4 seconds. I know that it was meant for PVP, but currently even at PVP it's the worst spell that makes you to run out of mana and also, this ability is not good to use because Timekiller rely on dodge and stun only make it worse.

10. Temporal Cataclysm - I haven't seen this thing working. I just noticed it when I opened my Class Overview.

It would be great if this class would be reworked to be a normal Calendar Class like Chronomancer, Chrono Corruptor and etc. As for now this class is very weak and pretty useless.

< Message edited by EmmetCrowholme -- 2/22/2021 7:30:17 >
    Post #: 3
    3/6/2021 2:26:32   
    RimuruTheSlime

Hi, i have a suggestion, can u guys "buff" Shaman Class, to not use mana like most of these classes?
    Cuz i think it is a good class for farming, but the mana issue is so bad, like i kill 3 mobs then i need to rest immediatly... Like it kills fast, but my class is too hungry for mana! :))
    Hope u guys will check it. Let me know what are u thinking about this.
    AQW  Post #: 4
    3/30/2021 10:51:59   
    professionalplayer

Greetings, I agree and disagree with dante1212 the class blademaster does not need to lose nukes damage, the class is already weak especially with damage, it does not have to lose any other stats only gain, because it is already much weaker than many other classes we see today, blademaster should gain 23 % more overall damage including to humans , 19% more attack speed and 14% more dodge plus 8 % more crit chances without removing any other stats, thanks.

< Message edited by professionalplayer -- 3/30/2021 10:58:26 >
    Post #: 5
    3/30/2021 11:05:36   
    professionalplayer

Doomknight overlord class-

increase dodge by 40%
    passive skill should have 14% chances of being activated
    increase damage by 65%
    better mana healing or reduced mana requirements for skills for better solo
    do not remove any other stats.
    shorter cooldowns

reason : the class is very outdated and weaker than many others recent classes, for someone that paid a lot of money to get them the class deserves to match more recent classes on pvp and solo.
    thanks

< Message edited by professionalplayer -- 4/1/2021 23:35:35 >
    Post #: 6
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> =AQW= Existing Class Suggestions
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition