Another forgotten class - Timekiller. The class itself worse than the Warrior and I will tell you why.
The abilities themselves are not good, Iíll explain why with each:
1: Auto Attack -Itís an auto attack, no need to change it, but classes with special basic attacks are always nice.
2. Stretch Time - Reduces enemy haste by 5% per stack. This is a completely useless debuff and gives you literally nothing. Also the damage is low even at high level - 1000 if you crit. (Tested with level 71 lucky enhancements).
3. Relive The Past - The same spell as previous one but also gives your enemy weak dot (177 damage).
4. Compress Time - Gives you 44 HOT, very low mana regain and dodge. Ability itself just does not do enough, but it allows you to fight a bit more with mana.
4.1, 4.2 Speed Perception, Quick Reactions - both passives are fine, but I barely notice them at fights especially boss fights.
5. Stop Time - Cuts your mana by half dealing low damage and stuns for 4 seconds. I know that it was meant for PVP, but currently even at PVP it's the worst spell that makes you to run out of mana and also, this ability is not good to use because Timekiller rely on dodge and stun only make it worse.
10. Temporal Cataclysm - I haven't seen this thing working. I just noticed it when I opened my Class Overview.
It would be great if this class would be reworked to be a normal Calendar Class like Chronomancer, Chrono Corruptor and etc. As for now this class is very weak and pretty useless.
< Message edited by EmmetCrowholme -- 2/22/2021 7:30:17 >