Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQW= Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> =AQW= Discussion Thread
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/17/2021 12:18:55   
  Rickyb20
PockeyChew Master

Player Suggestions Discussion Thread

This is the thread to discuss player suggestions. If you wish to be given feedback on your suggestion or you find a certain suggestion interesting, this is the place to post it.

If you wish to request feedback on your suggestion, you must first provide feedback on someone else's suggestion! If you fail to provide feedback, your post will be deleted.

It is very important when giving commentary and feedback to reference the specific idea you are talking about in your post. This is not only courteous to the creator, but to those who are looking through the postings. Artists of all kinds thrive on input and commentary from the people who look at their works. Make sure your posts are constructive. Spam is not tolerated. If you like a specific idea, don't just say "Awesome pic, yo." explain WHY you liked it. You will not help someone improve their suggestion if you do not post constructively.

Please remember that this thread is for discussion, not suggestions. Using this thread to have your idea(s) in more places is not the purpose. Thank you.

quote:

Constructive Criticism

• What is it?
    Constructive criticism is being able to process and offer your own thoughts and opinions in order to give courteous and friendly feedback. This is done by explaining what you like and dislike, while at the same time providing feedback that is useful. This is what separates constructive feedback from ranting/complaining and flaming.

• Does it help? How?
    Yes! Constructive criticism helps because not only are you giving feedback about what you don't like about a quest/event, but you're also giving feedback about what you DID like in the quest. Feedback could include on such topics as statistics, more dialogue, more explanatory cutscenes, more fights - everything that quests or events would normally include. This gives the game staff a better idea on future improvements.

• Example of Constructive Criticism:
    "I didn't particularly like this war because it felt too empty. To have made it better, I think the staff could have had a 50% cutscene to unlock rather than just a shop to progress the storyline. As it was, I personally was a little disappointed that this war felt more rushed than previous wars, however I do understand that the staff had a lot on their plate when making this release.
    That said, I greatly enjoyed the boss fight, the animations and art fit perfectly with the song that was playing in the background. So while not one of the best wars DF have done, I still enjoyed it. Thank you, DF staff!"

• Example of Unconstructive Criticism:
    "I didn't like this war at all. What were the staff thinking? The items in the shop were ugly, overpriced and were bugged!! No cutscene? That was never done before and it is not how it should be done ever. Seriously, doesn't the staff ever listen to us?! The boss fight was too hard and took forever to beat :( And there was no sound. I dont think the staff even care anymore. Best war ever /sarcasm I hate this game D:<!"
  • AQW  Post #: 1
    2/18/2021 16:09:09   
    Cyrenius

Hey ShiroRyujin,

There is a "cheat / glitch" I do take advantage of, and if you don't know how to use it, it is attempting to delete an AC item after accepting a quest to save it in place so one doesn't have to keep returning to the questgiver, so if you are returning all over the map to turn in quests, you may wish to take advantage of it. When I learned it, it made my game play so much more enjoyable! I do find it annoying though that sometimes when I am grinding / farming I cannot turn in quests right away when I am in combat. I believe this needs to be fixed. I believe it would save time and would make the game more enjoyable if I could do that. If you are going to work on multiple quests from multiple questgivers, it would be nice to consolidate them, which my quest consolidator terminal and pet idea would take care of that.

As for the auto-play feature, I'm not sure how I feel about that. It may be a good idea, it may not be. I'd have to think more about that.

Now that I have commented on someone else's idea, I am looking for feedback for my ideas, what is good as-is and what is not so good or needs to be changed. I know there are a lot! Thanks!
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 2
    2/26/2021 4:18:35   
    Aummon

Hello

So last time i send email to Bug reported for share idea, im sorry about that, i don't know where to share Request. and admin send me link to post you idea to BattleForum.

let's get to the topic, so i have idea make “Mood Text” Like This! for AFK player. so when players AFK, other players know what they think while afk, I think this will improve the mood of the players who read it too, maybe the players will write interesting things in Mood Text. and also this makes the game a little more lively.

so what you think about it? I'm very interested with this feature.
    and I'm sorry if there are some words that are difficult to understand, I'm not fluent in English.
    thanks.

< Message edited by Aummon -- 2/26/2021 4:29:55 >
    AQW  Post #: 3
    3/6/2021 13:04:32   
    Aummon

hello

i want suggestion about Awe Enchantment,
    fighter, wizard, thief, healre, hybrid, lucky

where Spellbreaker enchantment for Awe?
    please add SpellBreaker enchantment for Awe enchantment
    AQW  Post #: 4
    5/16/2021 10:24:35   
    luxfr

Hello, I just have a small suggestion. I don't know the implications of this, but I think you could create an additional slot for capes. I mean, so we can equip two capes, such that cape slot 1 is always in front of cape slot 2.
    AQW  Post #: 5
    6/9/2021 21:08:08   
    Crimson King

Replying Cyrenius suggestion

I like your pet idea since I had a similar idea some time ago. I'm very happy to see someone mentioning this glitch. I'm not sure but I think they mentioned they were looking into implementing it officially somewhere (maybe Alina twitter?), but as many promises through the time it seems to have been forgotten sadly.

< Message edited by Crimson King -- 8/18/2021 11:32:41 >
    Post #: 6
    6/26/2021 19:41:54   
    dra suzumebachi

@cyrenius i like your questline suggestion
    as someone who loves the shadowscythe i feel like those items would be the ultimate evil bragging rights i do however have to point out that there r always more factions getting added which kinda makes needing every faction rank 10 just about the only issue i see with that cause that condition is not set it would change so maybe do something like rank 10 chaos militia which in turn requires rank 10 chaos which in turn requires completing the entire 13 lords of chaos saga this way u have a set condition yet still one that requires a bit of effort also seeing as how dragonfable doomknight is a condition u could also make it require mechquest dragonguard

< Message edited by dra suzumebachi -- 6/27/2021 13:34:20 >
    Post #: 7
    8/18/2021 6:52:08   
    Zaichi

Post #: 8
    8/31/2021 21:12:50   
    E M O K I L L E R S

I would like to suggest that Underworld Chronomancer or Overworld Chronomancer should be Revamp because Players only choose Corrupted Chronomancer or Timeless Chronomancer (Strong Corruption than Timepiece) that makes Underworld Chronomancer or Overworld Chronomancer useless if you have both own that Class. If they are related to each other then Corruption and Timepiece should be balanced.I hope AE Staff with notice this Suggestion.
    Post #: 9
    11/3/2021 13:58:31   
    AsuraBerserker

@ luxfr that would be cool since you can combine capes, weapons, and wings on that cape1 cape2 settings, it would provide more aesthetic to player sets in general

< Message edited by AsuraBerserker -- 11/3/2021 14:01:15 >
    Post #: 10
    11/3/2021 14:04:34   
    AsuraBerserker

aqw is dying and what aqw can do are these:

to make bad legend items into free player either by farm or by shop

make some npc's and monster design into armors/weapons/helmets/capes/hairstyles etc (the cool and badass design of that npc or that monster or boss that you want to equip for your set but is not available to get? make that farmable)

make more free player classes by the use of merged maxed reputations like stonecrusher and blazebinder (most reputations have no use and they can make the most out of these useless reputations to make into something worth the farm).

make custom armor/helm/weapon/cape design from items in your inventory (for example you can create your own custom item like merging the design of exalted apotheosis and nsod, you can crop, edit, colorize, merge, etc the possibilities are endless), you can personally use your own custom item/s that you created, you can also copy or gain inspiration from other player's design, either aqw will review all custom made items made by all players or if the design is popular, if they like it they will release a shop version or boss drop version or farmable version or merge version of it. aqw having weekly top custom picks releases from all players (let's say 5-10 best custom design per week? or per month?)

they could also make that weapon slash effect color customizable (that white and light blue from sword basic attack? imagine that being black and red like sepulchure's slash)
    Post #: 11
    2/13/2022 4:44:19   
    merenyasar

Hello! I am playing AE games for a very long time! I am a big fan of our classic game Adventure Quest! I checked last guardian class buffs and it made me so happy! But i have a special request... As an old games fan on AQW i want to see more animations with skills of guardian class... I really love AQ3D animations and the old games Summon Guardian Dragon one. Just please add some cool animations to AQW Guardian Class... Maybe Guardian Dragon Animation like AQ3D Or AQBattleon and Dragons Breath (Fire Rune Spell sth ) from AQ3D As Well. Please... I am a huge Guardian Class fan. NostalgiaOn! Thank you!
    Post #: 12
    4/7/2022 12:27:09   
    koseta

In sevencircleswar you are able to farm out the tokens needed for penance all at once, which I appreciate. In sevencircles you are not. My suggestion is allowing the resources needed to make Indulgence stack up to 15 turn ins if not the full amount (60). This is for farming for the Helm of the Legion Beast.

< Message edited by koseta -- 4/7/2022 13:42:16 >
    AQW  Post #: 13
    6/18/2022 16:57:23   
    parepochist

In the feature and functionality suggestions @X X X said: "how can stunned targets dodge skills?" I asked myself the same thing. They mentioned "a dodge reduction", and while I don't know how coding is (would be) implemented, I think it's a valid point. So I'll add: It's breaking my immersion!
    Next, @Cyrenius over in the weapon suggestions. Your quest requirements seem way too drawn out. I was wondering why that was so, and if you had other story related suggestions that would explain the long list of prerequisites. As for the quest itself (to obtain the weapon), one thing concerned me. I believe Treasure potions work well in their current capacity, and seeing them in quests could be a disaster. It takes a very hardcore F2P user to obtain 500 potions, it may even be difficult for a P2W user to throw out that amount for a weapon... despite that it adds 75% DMG. Though I don't think it's entirely shocking considering the prerequisites mentioned earlier. The entire post is quite over the top, and I think the most appropriate suggestion I can give is to dial it down. AQW, as it is today, isn't ready for such a large end-game commitment. I like the complexity nonetheless.

< Message edited by parepochist -- 6/23/2022 22:13:09 >
    AQW  Post #: 14
    10/31/2022 6:22:24   
    Kenobi123

So i made this post to tell if there's a way to make this work currently I got the archmage class which the enhancements for it is full wizard Im planning to use archmage as my farming class and use Void Highlord as my soloing class but VHL uses full luck enhancement that means by just switching class i have to enhance my set to full wizard just to use archmage and enhance my set again just o use VHL which is a waste of time and gold. what if there's is a way to fix that problem like a system so every time we change classes with different enhancements we don't re enhance our sets
    Post #: 15
    12/7/2022 22:46:05   
    Mastemar

Due to the recent archmage questline i feel the need to post this. Please nerf the Prismata.

The amount of the drop from this monster that are needed for the two quests it is tied to (250 and 2500) compared to the difficulty for killing it is making players that have already completed the quests to not want to help others complete theirs. I do not know why this shift was made recently but not every monster should need a group to kill it, especially when the drops from that monster are tied to a quest is in the hundreds for one quest and in the thousands for another. Future players will NOT be able to complete these pair of quests due to this monster, unless there is a large influx of new and active players that are doing the quest at the same time they are and are willing to put aside time to kill this particular monster for the length of time required to fulfill either quest.

I myself managed to finish the archmage class quest, however for the secondary quest that requires 2500, which is essentially killing this monster 2500 times, i am unable to get anyone to help even now, and it has not been that long since the release of this quest. I have tried asking in game, and even on the discord, however no one wants to help kill this monster 2500 times. The other players who have already finished at least the class quest brush off any requests for help, and sometimes even flat out mock anyone who asks for help with the bonus quest that requires this monster.

I suggest making the prismata completely solo-able, given that by the time you have reached the two quests that require it, you have already fought other tough bosses that others are more willing to help out with, since from those bosses there is only one drop required compared to hundreds or thousands depending on which quest you are stuck on.
    Post #: 16
    12/10/2022 13:00:45   
    papa mamo

hello i just made a new safe discord for AQW community , that will make the game enjoyable on finding teams on Discord and kill bosses together and being able to share guilds Discord server i kept working on the server for 13 hours and i made it finally safe and the AQW rules stated on Discord rules . https://discord.gg/vD5sUEAPdw
    Post #: 17
    1/2/2023 15:12:01   
    CBM_05

Hello I don't know if this is where it's supposed to be put but, I would like to suggest after the current Shadows of War saga maybe we could have breathing room in the story and rebuild the places ravaged by chaos, the queen's and shadow flame armies into hub towns and revamped them just like what happened in battle on for example :

Mobius the first town that save, we could have a release focus on rebuilding the town clearing the monsters out, turning the inverted building into shops for Mobius, and revamping the NPC in the area as well.

then getting items and quests further exploring the area and NPC's around, like Mobius has the Solaris Knights and Lunaris Sentinels
    maybe they established New Bases in defending Mobius and in strengthening their orders they are recruiting giving players access to their gear and making new gear themed around the Solaris Knights and Lunaris Sentinels.

or

Dwarfhold we could assist the dwarves in making a fortified settlement inside the mountains so we could gain access to more dwarven weaponry and maybe a new class themed around the dwarves and the new weapons they will make.

then once the rebuilding is done the old maps will be renamed to /chaosmobius or /chaosdwarfhold so the newly rebuild towns can have their map names just the town's name

after that maybe a hometown feature can be added to the game.

I don't know if this is where I should post this suggestion but it's an idea that I think would be amazing then after that new areas can be explored into the towns and access.
    Post #: 18
    2/17/2023 3:32:33   
    holyangeman

HI i might not be sure if artix developers saw this but what do players think????? (Players are busy and might not visit this as there are many other threads as well)
    Game issues that need help and my ideas if there is one:

Brilliant auras and Blinding light weapons and reagents: Players that completed the BLOD questline before the maces,swords,dagger bow and stuffs were all AC tagged and in merge shop, are forced to redo the whole questline again because there is no way to get the 6 weapons back as it was not ac tagged back then. Game should have a quest for those with Blinding light destiny to claim those AC tagged weapons and its optional for those already with the 6 ac tagged weapons.
    Chaos avenger(champion drakath) & dark carnax/other hard bosses like ultra Drago darkon: Now it is hard to find players after the hype, returning players that just found out about the bosses and their drop are struggling and it is not easy to find that many manpower to kill those ultra bosses and I hope to find alternatives for those soloing alone. Ultra bosses should drop the items like nightmare mole for all players that fought it even if they died in the fight and unable to receive anything as it is not practical to work hard to adjust to the fight and die empty handed.
    Titan attack reagents drop rate and requirements for most endgame grinding: It is very low rate of drop for lots of requirements and I just hope the titan attack drop rate increases and then for the rest of the game content increase drop rate and reduce requirements if possible as players getting busier ever since flash player retired it's services. Not every end game art is liked by players as they too focused on a on a monster, they might like fusion these days. Also I hope blacksmith gets more quest to earn reputation.
    Future map and questline/class: either solo farming or support class , it must outshine older previous classes if possible to some extent, make the map less room but with more monster in each room and farming class might Aoe more monsters in a map like 5, and more quest npc at top of the map for players to click if they need to open npc quest box. The monsters hopefully not for different quests for each map.
    Level cap and gold: Hopefully monsters drop more gold and not capped at like 3digits, and I been waiting for level cap increase to enjoy the game better that gives exp for us to grow stronger, maybe the exp needed to level can be reduced to just about the same as those right now next level if possible.
    Post #: 19
    2/21/2023 1:49:01   
    holyangeman

Elysium quest (forge)
    Hi, back then when unidentified 35, 34, archfiend doomlord questline was introduced , it was like endgame as the game didn't had expected much content and since it was not ac tagged, items like archfiend fragment couldn't be banked despite it is hard to get it. Today, there might be some players with the equipment gained from the quest like doomlord sword, cape, locks, helm(all archfiend doomlord ver) but cannot keep the archfiend fragment due to their limits, I hope the game designers or mod can make those with the equipment (any 3 from the archfiend doomlord but must be any 3 combination allowed with all possible kind of outcome or
    combination), to complete Elysium forge quest with just their equipment in place of the archfiend fragment.
    Post #: 20
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> =AQW= Discussion Thread
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition