Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Strongest Class

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> Strongest Class
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/5/2021 6:49:06   
moe

Whats the strongest non-doomknight class out there? I'm trying to beat the vath dragon combo. Also whatre the strongest weapons out there for a mage like me?
AQW  Post #: 1
2/5/2021 23:47:57   
Kyrion

Technomancer and Ranger are good options against them. I suggest using dragonknight weapons for the show effect if you want to burst down stalagbite fast. There is also chaosweaver, although it is a DC class.
DF AQW  Post #: 2
2/6/2021 21:15:14   
Primo_

Yes, Technomancer and Ranger are great classes (as shown in the videos linked) for the duo as they both have skills that increase your bth (bonus stat) which is a factor to dealing with the duo.

Your base class doesn't affect what weapons types you'll use if you're not using its variants (Dragon Base, Atealan Base) as base class variants have certain penalties if you're not using the correct weapon types.
Since you're a base mage, most of your right hand skills will do nothing when clicked if you're not using a staff, wand, scythe, or dagger.
You could use this Best Gear doc for your best weapon query or the DF Calculator to manually search for your needs as necessary.

< Message edited by Primo_ -- 2/6/2021 21:22:39 >
DF  Post #: 3
2/7/2021 20:05:02   
moe

Wait so I don't have to use staves? I can use swords axes and strength instead of intellect?
AQW  Post #: 4
2/8/2021 0:39:54   
Primo_

Yes, you're not locked in to staves/wands and the INT stat just because you're base mage
Different classes use different mainstat/s to be optimal. To see the stat spread used for classes, you could look up this forums post by AstralCodex or this Class Tier List made by TFS.
DF  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> Strongest Class
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition