Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Neural Scythe still blockable

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> Neural Scythe still blockable
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/19/2021 20:38:57   
NDB

The DNs indicate that it's supposed to be an unblockable version of Precision Strike, but it's still blockable.

This was addressed in the hotfix.

Posts merged, please do not double post. Instead use the Edit button. -Digital X

< Message edited by Digital X -- 2/26/2021 16:02:31 >
Epic  Post #: 1
2/26/2021 15:56:19   
melinalowks

I had the same problem too.

Somehow the wiki doesn't state it being unblockable though. https://epicduelwiki.com/w/Neural_Scythe

Anyways, let's hope the moderators don't give you a warning for double posting, since the forums are dry and there hasn't been a warning given in times since the time of the dinosaurs.

Goodluck,
Melina
Post #: 2
3/14/2021 20:06:20   
Albus dumbledore

Melina the Dns say it supposed to be unblockable, but it is blockable, that is the bug.

I hope you read before commenting :)

< Message edited by Albus dumbledore -- 3/21/2021 12:06:24 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
4/9/2021 22:32:23   
melinalowks

Edit: Just removed my comment.

< Message edited by melinalowks -- 4/11/2021 2:44:27 >
Post #: 4
4/11/2021 2:26:43   
NDB

The bug was fixed a while ago, so this thread ought to be locked. However, I feel the need to clear a few things up. First, the Neural Scythe Wiki page did in fact state that it was unblockable. If you scrolled down, there is "Blockable?:" field that is filled out as "No". In any case, it was futile to rely on the Wiki as confirmation in this instance because the skill was brand new from the update so anything the players wouldn't know, the Wiki wouldn't have known either at that point. The wiki editors for ED are ordinary players who do not have any special inside knowledge. We write pages based on what is factually true or information that can be extrapolated, but none of it's reviewed by the game developers who rarely if ever assist with the Wiki. I should probably also let you know that I was the one who created that Neural Scythe page; I've made basically all the Wiki edits for half a year or so now. I think Albus was simply trying to make it clear that whether or not Neural Scythe was *supposed* to be blockable shouldn't have been a point of debate if the DNs indicated that that was the whole point of the skill change.
Epic  Post #: 5
4/11/2021 17:18:26   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Locking this as the issue has seemingly been resolved by NDB.

If it warrants unlocking for further clarification please do not hesitate to PM me.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> Neural Scythe still blockable
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition