Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Help needed with FO Pure Mage Equipment

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Help needed with FO Pure Mage Equipment
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/1/2021 10:17:27   
EidolonNightblade

I am aware there are a couple of these already, I would just like guidance with my character and where I should go next

Stat Distribution: 250 INT/DEX/LUK
Character Link : My character
Level & Status : 150, X-Guardian
Build : Fully-Offensive
Deft Armor of Awe!!!/Staff of Awe!!! Element : Darkness
Custom Weapon : N/A
Alignment (Good/Evil or Chaos/Unity) : Evil/Unity
Notes : 8 Rare GGB's; 18 Common GGB's, most of my gear was chosen through guidance on the AQwiki, so I'm not too sure how up to date some of the equipment is for my level/build
P.S. not too sure whether I should stick to skillcasting or spellcasting when it comes to raw damage, im really just trying to do the most damage I can while still survivin
Goals : I would like to be able to take on the mastercraft and void bosses with a little bit more ease, and optimize the best I can for fighting bosses in general
Z-Tokens Available : [12] I won't be able to purchase any soon due to lack of funds, but I am able to get enough to switch my No-Drop(s) if need be
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
3/2/2021 3:51:17   
Primate Murder

Weapons:

Kindred sword's autohit is situational, but overall more useful than Hydromancer Bloodblade.

When you get a spare UR, pick up Arcane Cutlass of Combustion in place of Cerberus Tome. Until then, Sila's Staff would provide a small boost to the damage of your spells.

Armors:

Kindred is useful for fighting bosses. For casual questing, I would suggest WHEEL, as it has the strongest water skill outside of UR GGBs.

In place of Ultimon's Armor, I would suggest Brilhado Necromancer Robes. Their spellcaster lean provides a noticable damage boost to the D-Burst spell.

Shields:

Celtic Wheel's Int drive is best for FO mages; DL's Will has incredible synergy with Gandolphin and we don't have anything much better than Taladosian for energy. The other shields could be switched for something better:

At 250 Dex/Luck, you have the highest available blocking. I suggest you take advantage of that and switch to UG shield.

Dreamweaver's Contempt is the best fire shield you have access to, with a qc skill to both reduce the fire damage you take and restore mp.

Pies has a Cha drive, which provides you with a small damage bonus via Poe pet/guest and boosts the infliction of Love Potion's Control effect.

Mages have nothing exceptional for earth, so hust pick up Golem Guard for a small damage reduction toggle.

Scarab Shell has a toggle to reduce monster's MRM, increasing the accuracy of all your attacks and spells.

Spells:

Champion Holy Arcanist has better light spells than Star Forge, so I suggest you replace it with Gandolphin. The spell gives a qc Mana Shield (best used in Vamp's Evolved form for the spell boost) and has really op synergy with DL's Will's Barrier.

Archmage Research is slightly stronger than Void Dragon Ambush due to a minor hp cost.

Miscs:

Love Potion gives a stackable qc control, making it one of the most broken items in conjunction with Purple Rain and Essence Orb. I would suggest it in place of Irt of Osiris, since you have 3 different damage-boosting miscs.

If you find yourself with a spare UR, Prime Chaos Orb is another utterly broken misc. Qc eleshift allows you to use elecomped skills against monsters of armor's own element and the stacking *1.1 damage lean provides a very nice boost to your nukes.

Hope the info's useful and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!
AQ DF  Post #: 2
3/5/2021 4:49:05   
EidolonNightblade

What would be the most optimal element for my Staff of Awe?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Help needed with FO Pure Mage Equipment
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition