Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Void, Estates and more!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: The Void, Estates and more!
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/5/2021 0:45:00   
dragonofchaos

maybe i just got lucky but i beat him no problem with quadforce, gilded mason, lorian shield, gatekeeper's edge, and fairy godmother healing me, i didn't even need to use any healing item.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 26
3/5/2021 1:54:36   
stuart

@ Cray,

"For anyone who is experiencing issues with the cave, please refresh your client cache. There was also a window of time during which checks to prevent its building on the beanstalk didn't make it to live, so you will need to relocate it if it was placed there during that period."

Just to check something. I restarted AQ through the launcher and now have an up and down button and by going down I have 1 plot of land but the plot where I put the cave entrance shows just a square with no graphic even though the cave enterance is there and upgrading. Is this normal?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 27
3/5/2021 2:05:01   
RobynJoanne

This was a very fun fight if not that challenging. Baorus has a ton of synergistic effects, and there's a certain fun irony in getting controlled stun locked given our Love Potion shenanigans. Baorus is almost designed to mess with offensive characters, especially given their preference for the Darkovian subraces, and he punishes them incredibly hard through his burn/heal, damage cap and clawback, and Freedom.

As long as one plays somewhat defensively (in a light armor with a light shield), however, one should do fine. Potions heal so much that you'll outlast him even with no setup whatsoever. It took a while, but just clicking attack and drinking potions whenever my health went low worked out. PR setups speed up the fight tremendously (you won't even need to use potions with enough turns of Celerity), but it should be doable by any build with decent equipment.
Post #: 28
3/5/2021 4:01:06   
OverLordOfDeath

That fight wasn't worth the effort and don't think the weapon is worth using. I really think there should be a challenge version and a normal version (same rewards, one is just for bragging rights/if you like a challenge) if you don't want to use more obscure items by going on long quests for them or worst case scenario, the item you need is rare for good so you can't get it anymore and I don't think it should punish offensive builds.
Post #: 29
3/5/2021 6:41:44   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Reading Brocolli's post about being the Neko Subrace has me worried now. I mean on one hand I could attempt it as Neko and see what happens, but on the other hand I quite like my character living >.>

Edit: I won. Had to use a cheeky potion as I was on 300 odd HP when I was controlled. https://i.imgur.com/qPm9pA1.jpg

< Message edited by Digital X -- 3/5/2021 7:23:17 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
3/5/2021 7:47:00   
J9408

The item is pretty good for warrior beastmasters.
Post #: 31
3/5/2021 9:15:13   
  Lorekeeper
And Pun-isher

quote:

Just to check something. I restarted AQ through the launcher and now have an up and down button and by going down I have 1 plot of land but the plot where I put the cave entrance shows just a square with no graphic even though the cave enterance is there and upgrading. Is this normal?

I think you may have refreshed right before a second fix for this very issue.
Post #: 32
3/5/2021 10:43:38   
stuart

@ cray,

So I just tried again and no change. Cave graphic not there. As it continues to be upgraded I will just have to live with this I think.

@Cray,

Just rechecked and now it is there. Thanks for the support!!

< Message edited by stuart -- 3/5/2021 11:56:23 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 33
3/5/2021 11:40:57   
  Lorekeeper
And Pun-isher

I think I know what the issue is now, thanks. I'm poking the team about it.

Edit: Imry says it should be fixed!

< Message edited by Cray -- 3/5/2021 11:47:52 >
Post #: 34
3/5/2021 16:17:41   
  Digital X

While it is on my mind, some of you may have noticed this issue of overlapping in the Void after fighting Mr Frostvalverse: https://i.imgur.com/NttlAxj.jpeg

This may have appeared after fighting the main Void Boss, but I noticed it after Mr Frostvalverse.

As you can see, the text dialog boxes and the NPC's overlap, this has been fixed now. I would recommend either relaunching the launcher and game, and clearing your cache for best measure (this can be done via the cog icon in the bottom left of the launcher)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
3/5/2021 17:02:54   
Sir Cloud

@Staff, just noticed that the new Artix Axe's don't have the Runes light up as the others do on the edges when in Magic mode?
https://cms.aq.com/aq/images/new-rpg-march-limited-time-shop-llod-adventure-quest.jpg

can someone look into it when free 'cause the Runes are cool looking FashionQuest :)

< Message edited by Sir Cloud -- 3/5/2021 17:17:50 >
AQ  Post #: 36
3/6/2021 8:10:26   
Smokofenek

I have a question or actually even two. Can someone tell me, what is the current max resources gain?

I counted it as:
  • 210 F
  • 201 E
  • 30 W
  • 30 S

+ of course 100% more thanks to 20 lvl of Ye olde eatery.

But... some building do make use resources. Ye olde eatery itself is the perfect example. And here's the second question. Does the 100% boost or resource cost come first?
    I mean, there is difference between (210 - 3) * 2 [Result: 414] and 210 * 2 - 3 [417].

So, if You know, please answer my questions.
  • Post #: 37
    3/6/2021 8:33:14   
    LUPUL LUNATIC

quote:

210 * 2 - 3 [417].

Eatery only boosts your Production by 100%, does not also double your Upkeeps (like in Result 1)!

quote:

I counted it as:
    210 F
    201 E
    30 W
    30 S

Yes that is the maximum production per hour you can achieve right now wither Tier III Buildings on either Skycastle Mansion/Deren Estate. Which then gets doubled by Ye Olde Eatery (+100% more) and then you deduct your upkeeps.
    AQ  Post #: 38
    3/7/2021 3:42:41   
    Fondue

There's another cheese method against Baorus where you kill him before he can react with -140 END from Decimator x 2 + Hyperalphean Fang under celerity. Shinyaro doesn't do enough since it's one hit only. Baorus Fragile Cheese setup video link
    MQ  Post #: 39
    3/7/2021 6:34:02   
    moe

Guys i can't this guy is too powerful anyone beat him?
    AQW  Post #: 40
    3/7/2021 7:50:23   
    LoreQuester

@moe If you are a beast master, you can just equip a light guest and pet (light egg pet is ideal due to its MC) then proceed to stay in a defensive armor and spam clever disguise. Feel free to enjoy the now laughingly easy battle
    AQ  Post #: 41
    3/7/2021 8:00:09   
      Digital X

Moe, if you could put your AQ character ID in your profile that would allow us to help you further.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
    3/7/2021 9:10:17   
    moe

Here you go guys: 48387443. Also I wanted to ask where can I ask about if someone can look at my inv and bank and see what are all the items I can sell so I can just be satisfied with just a couple of items?

Also yeah sure I don't mind switching to CHA for this fight. Anyone know the best light guest and pet?
    AQW  Post #: 43
    3/7/2021 12:19:56   
    LoreQuester

Any would do really. You can grab the call light zard spell from the frogzard hunter quest and buy whatever light pet you want. To make the fight even easier, you can use Scarab Shell for its debuff
    AQ  Post #: 44
    3/7/2021 12:53:14   
    moe

Ummmm quick question? Why light guest and pets exactly?
    AQW  Post #: 45
    3/7/2021 18:15:29   
    RobynJoanne

Light guest and pet because pets and guests add to your hit count, and light is Baorus's weakest resistance. You want to do as many hits as possible to counter Baorus's soft damage cap. It's not strictly necessary, but it can help reduce the difficulty. Personally, I think just using Purple Rain and Shadowfeeder Pendant to get a bunch of extra turns and sticking with a standard light resistance setup should pretty easily win the fight, and you always have health potions as a failsafe. Using Haunted Dragonlord's Will to get a massive HP shield will also help immensely to counter his healing since it's based on the damage dealt by his burn.
    Post #: 46
    3/7/2021 20:11:05   
    EST OverLord

how many plots of land does the cave offer and is there any other limitations other than the spesific house version resource buildings?
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 47
    3/7/2021 20:38:34   
    LoreQuester

@moe ...What do you mean by "why light guests and pets"? Just how have you been fighting Baorus?
    AQ  Post #: 48
    3/7/2021 21:47:30   
      Lorekeeper
    And Pun-isher

The cave has 15 levels, providing a plot per level. I believe windmills and beanstalks are the only other restricted buildings.
    Post #: 49
    3/7/2021 22:36:17   
    Smokofenek

quote:

Yes that is the maximum production per hour you can achieve right now wither Tier III Buildings on either Skycastle Mansion/Deren Estate. Which then gets doubled by Ye Olde Eatery (+100% more) and then you deduct your upkeeps.

Thanks for confirming this for me :)
    Post #: 50
    Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: The Void, Estates and more!
    Page 2 of 3<123>
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition