Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Void, Estates and more!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: The Void, Estates and more!
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/10/2021 21:56:59   
EST OverLord

nice thanks @cray
actually 1 thing more you cant get doubles of a house item right? you cant have two mana collector II right?

< Message edited by EST OverLord -- 3/11/2021 9:10:13 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 51
3/11/2021 18:24:38   
Tannen

Correct. Technically, you can't have doubles of any item, as in an item with the same name and same level.
Once my Fishing Pond 1 finishes getting upgraded back to L10, I'll be getting 210 food, 30 wood/stone, and 201 energy per hour, doubled from my eatery, and spending 5 food, 1 stone, and 2 energy on building maintenance, so that's what I have for a maximum in Deren.
Still probably going to be at least July before my last storage building finishes upgrading. Still 6.5 days away from rank 10 on that.
I wonder if anything else is being considered for houses this year.
AQ  Post #: 52
3/11/2021 23:23:18   
EST OverLord

i dont if this is know but if you sell your house whitout taking the estate stuff off it keeps the level you had while if you remove something it drops.
honestly feels if you have something maxed it shouldnt lower it if you remove because what if someone wants to make something pleasing to their eyes
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 53
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: The Void, Estates and more!
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition