If you have an issue with it, you can file a complaint with the AQW team. Plus, some of the Underworld's creatures were strong anyway.
The two-part release is a spoof of Dante's Inferno due to their version of "the bad place". In that story, the circles of the bad place consist of Limbo, Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Anger, Heresy, Violence, Fraud, and Treachery. Here's a recap on those circles:
* Limbo was where the virtuous pagans like Virgil and the unbaptized reside.
* Lust has those condemned in it blown around by restless winds.
* Gluttony as the gluttons moving around in mud and floul cold rain. At least the AQW Team were able to reuse the Cerberus trick by having Gluttony Guard recycled from Grrberus.
* Greed has the horders and wasters fighting each other with heavy sacks of gold.
* Anger has the wrathful struggling against each other in the river Styx.
* Heresy has the heretics trapped in flaming tombs.
* Violence has three sections. The first section as those who commit violence on others submerged in their respectful spot in the Phlegathon where Chiron and his centaurs make sure none of them get out. The second section is the Wood of the Suicides where those who committed violence on themselves were turned into gnarled thorny trees where harpies fed off them. The third section is the Plain of Burning Sand where those who committed violence against god, violence against nature, and violence against art are condemed with the blasphemers are stretched on the burning sand, the sodomites run around in circles, and the userers are crouched huddled and weeping.
* Fraud has ten sections. Panderers and seducers march in separate opposite lines while being whipped by demons. Flatterers are steeped in poop as they fight each other. Simoniacs are placed head first in tube-like holes as the flames burn on the souls of their feet. False prophets have their heads twisted backwards where they must walk backwards. Barrators are immersed in a boiling pitched while overseen by the Malabranche. The Hypocrites walk a narrow track wearing leaden robes that weigh them down. The thieves are pursued and bitten by snakes and lizards while being guarded by Cacus (a fire-breathing giant in Roman mythology that was depicted as centaur with a small dragon on his shoulder and snakes on his equine back in Dante's story). The counselors of fraud are hidden from view inside separate flames. The sowers of discord are hacked by a sword-wielding demon. The falsifiers suffer horrible diseases.
* Treachery is ringed by the classical and biblical giants were those committed acts of treachery are frozen in ice. Those who are traitors to their family have their necks and heads sticking out of the ice. Those who are traitors to their country have their heads sticking out of the ice where they are unable to bend their heads. Those who are traitors to their guests lie supine in the ice where their frozen tears keep their eyes shut. Those who are traitors to their lords are fully encased in ice. The center of "the bad place" is where Lucifer is entrapped up to his chest in ice as his wings beat in an attempt to break free.
Next week, we go to the next part of the circles and confront the Beast.