Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: March 2021

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: March 2021
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/22/2021 16:01:47   
Beshin Adin

It supports my theory of the Darkon girls.

There are 8 girls: Do, Re, Mi, Fa, So, La, Ti, Do. Do and Do are identical twins.
AQ AQW  Post #: 26
3/23/2021 12:14:54   
Beshin Adin

^ it was a long shot, but we now have more evidence
AQ AQW  Post #: 27
3/23/2021 14:39:13   
Rtkat3

Those are eight names. What do you call 8 siblings that look alike?
AQ  Post #: 28
3/23/2021 16:32:19   
Beshin Adin

^ No, only Do and Do are identical twins
AQ AQW  Post #: 29
3/24/2021 12:22:32   
Rtkat3

Like Bubble and Bubble.
AQ  Post #: 30
3/26/2021 20:23:52   
Beshin Adin

Interesting that we met 3: So, La and Ti (Ti WAS a man...)

So far, my fav in Darkon saga, and my fav this month
AQ AQW  Post #: 31
3/27/2021 12:56:54   
Rtkat3

That is something you should ask him on Twitter. He already mentioned on Twitter that at some point, the history of the clone that was in the Order of Seraphic Paladins would be revealed.

Fa was first encountered in the Garden where a missing warrior was transformed into Creature 12. Re was encountered in Elegy of Madness where the people of Eridani were transformed into more strange creatures with Creature 6 being made from it's mayor. So, La, and Ti were encountered in Astravia where Ti was in charge of the invasion by Creatures 27 and 28 (who are still classified as human-based monsters due to being made from invading forces), So posed as the advisor to King Drago, and La aids the players and argues with So on who is more loyal to Darkon. While Fa, Re, So, and La are female, Ti is the first male of the Scales where the strange creatures appear to have been trained to obey his every commands. Do and Mi have yet to be encountered.

King Drago appears to have a history with Darkon and had once summoned as-yet-unidentified creatures to rid Astravia from invading forces.
AQ  Post #: 32
3/27/2021 13:46:57   
Beshin Adin

La also implied that she and the others are re-animations. So, she destroyed Ti, but he might come back.......
AQ AQW  Post #: 33
3/28/2021 12:19:44   
Beshin Adin

La is my favorite so far. Lets see if Mi or the Do twins can beat her
AQ AQW  Post #: 34
3/28/2021 14:19:35   
Rtkat3

When you mean re-animations, you mean Frankenstein's monster or something in the simulacrum category. Right?
AQ  Post #: 35
3/28/2021 18:31:15   
Beshin Adin

All I know is that La was fatally stabbed through the eye socket......
AQ AQW  Post #: 36
3/29/2021 14:23:35   
Rtkat3

Whatever eye injury she got would explain her eyepatch.

If the Scales were considered re-animations, they would've been like the zombies from the "Re-Animator" franchise.
AQ  Post #: 37
3/29/2021 14:50:04   
Beshin Adin

Or the ones from Naruto
AQ AQW  Post #: 38
3/30/2021 11:56:25   
Loftyz

Darkon event was nice. there's like, some stuff happening. I don't really know what to make of it, but it's definitely some stuff and things.

It was hard to understand the beginning of the questline. but it made a lot more sense after checking the entrypoint to the map. We do the stuff in Eridani, then head to the castle because our character wants to investigate the disease. & it just so happens that the King was also looking to speak with us.
Great to hear the music in its full quality in-game. Usually, only the cutscenes have full-quality music.

still, the event is basically Darkon's own fanfiction that has almost nothing to do with the AQW universe. If this same questline were happening in Skyrim, it would make the same amount of sense & people would be speculating which daedric prince was behind everything. That's why I won't speculate on anything. These 3 darkon events have been covered in unrevealed mystery & illusion, and hopefully the 4th event will "scatter the illusions".

< Message edited by Loftyz -- 3/30/2021 12:44:49 >
DF AQW  Post #: 39
3/30/2021 13:50:05   
Rtkat3

King Drago is currently in the player's custody and Astravia appears to be partially in ruins.
AQ  Post #: 40
3/30/2021 15:19:07   
Loftyz

quote:

But now it's the oppoisite, now the people working on the game all want their separate pieces of the world.

What do the team of Artix and pals come up with on their own. Chaos Lords, 7 deadly dragons, Throne of Darkness; all really fun DnD style stories - or they would have been - if they concluded in meaningful ways. They were filled with fun stories along the way, but now, they're just irrelevant things that don't deserve markers on the main map. QoM is gone, so who cares about Chaos Lords; that whole DnD campaign has gone to waste. Aranx events were ok, but I think I could fit the entire text of every Aranx event on a sheet of paper. If it had 10x the words to tell 3x the amount of story, it would have been good. & I really don't like the one-release Memet events. Every one-release Memet event is an opportunity to do something incredible like /deadmoor, but instead, it's always something that's not that great.

I don't think the AQW team ever had much creativity to begin with. Even Chaos Lords was probably the intended Book 2 of Dragonfable, which AQW took at the last second.
as it is now, the only interesting storylines in the game are the people writing their own fanfiction in their own piece of the world.

Dage (specifically, Future Dage) was the perfect 'DnD' kind of story. After seeing the future, he decided that if the world were to end, it wouldn't be by his own hand. & that decision has guided his actions in future events, like Sevencircles. dood, that is what we want to see. That's a story that pulls you into the fantasy, has character development, finishes with a satisfying conclusion, and stays relevant.
I don't really like nulgath stuff. It seems like they're always trying to start a nulgath story, but it never goes anywhere. Even if we destroyed one of his fiendshards, that doesn't conceptually mean anything right now, & it'll probably be another 10 nulgath events before anything meaningful happens. And Kotaro and Lae are like.. vtubers who only have a twitter and don't produce content. rn, I only have faith in Dage and Darkon, cause those guys just do whatever they want, & it's pretty good.
DF AQW  Post #: 41
3/31/2021 0:14:29   
dragoonanime

I really hate how none of these releases get map markers for easy reaching later instead of having to remember the map name. I also hate that the queen was removed for Malgor and then nothing is done with him for months, instead we get all these stories that have nothing to do with the main plot.
Post #: 42
3/31/2021 12:18:29   
Beshin Adin

If there are no map markers, I like to make up locations. For example, the Garden of Insanity is in north Thunderforge, Eridani and Astravia are in the ToD region
AQ AQW  Post #: 43
3/31/2021 14:43:07   
Rtkat3

If you want map markers, you can bring it up with one of the AQW team members on Twitter.

I have noted that there is a lot of loose ends to tie up here.

Half of the remnants of the Armies of Chaos are bunking in Northpointe which is similar to how the remnants of the Nazis fled to Argentina which has a German neighborhood there. Scorn is still out there. Princess Tara might be still alive and a captive of the Infernal Realm's army requiring a rescue party once new development gets official confirmation on her status.

The allies of King Alteon the Imbalanced might manipulate someone outside of the Mirror Realm to revive King Alteon without the Chaos taint to him. It did take us a while to revive Safiria and rescue her Mirror Realm counterpart.

I'd hate to imagine what would happen if Malgor tried to sway Darkon to his side after he failed to sway Dage the Evil, Nulgath, and Drakath to his side.

As for the Queen of Monsters the day we were about to storm her lair, Malgor claims that we killed her even though it wasn't explained how since we never had a final battle with her.
AQ  Post #: 44
3/31/2021 18:05:50   
Beshin Adin

Also, what'll happen with Ada, new leader of the Seraphuc Paladins?
AQ AQW  Post #: 45
4/1/2021 12:54:47   
Rtkat3

I'm sure we'll get a new release featuring the Order of Seraphic Paladins at some point.
AQ  Post #: 46
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: March 2021
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition