Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Best equipment for builds?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Best equipment for builds?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/7/2021 9:18:04   
moe

Is there anywhere I can look for the best equipment for beast masters and warriors? Can anyone list anything?
AQW  Post #: 1
3/7/2021 9:40:31   
joac1144

https://adventurequestwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Equipment_Guide
AQ  Post #: 2
3/7/2021 10:25:10   
moe

Are these the best set-ups:

Fire -> Akriloth Package
Ice/Darkness -> Dark Tera Suul
Water/Energy -> Sinmaw
Wind -> Airnals
Earth -> Custosilva
Light -> Light Realm Champion

Armors along with their weapons and shields?
AQW  Post #: 3
3/7/2021 11:12:11   
J9408

I am assuming you are talking about the champion ver...

But I highly recommend Seekrat Suffering(from the weapon Plague Pick) over Custosilva.

It has two skills. First skill can Choke your enemy and second skill can inflict a infinite earth burn. Both can be stacked and it is $50 cheaper.

< Message edited by J9408 -- 3/7/2021 11:17:50 >
Post #: 4
3/7/2021 11:30:11   
moe

Ok but other than that those are the strongest of their respective element? Weapons and armors?
AQW  Post #: 5
3/7/2021 12:03:25   
J9408

For Beastmasters, the best armors would be the Neko Class. They can stack Burns and Bleeds, they are made for them after all.

Strong is subjective. The staff takes great care in making sure no equipment are too overpowered.

Because of the ability to stack infinite burns, in terms of pure damage the Champion sets are technically the "strongest". With the exception of damage caps, there are hardly any enemies in the game that are immune to burns. You also have a armory which works well with other equipment in the game.

However there are other equipment that can accomplish the task quicker or just as well. As you can clearly see with Seekrat Suffering, which is a tier $50 item.

I am assuming you are looking for Token Packages?
I am not completely familiar with all of the items in the Z token packages, but here a couple that are cheaper and works with Beastmasters and Warriors.

$10 Zealot Arsenal - Consider the best Light weapon at the moment.

$25 Shogun and Anatsu Guest - The best Fire/Wind Guest at the moment.

$25 Buffalot Beach Bod - Gives a STR boost.

$50 Devouring Scythe(The Galin Hatred) - FO Ice armor. Similar to Seekrat Suffering, has two skills. Can inflict and stack The Cold and Consume it for immense bonus damage. Check out youtube vids to see it, the damage can get quite crazy. It also halves incoming Harm damage. Much better than Terra Sul in my opinion.

$25 Una Poca de Gracia - CHA ver of Buffalot Beach Bod.

< Message edited by J9408 -- 3/7/2021 12:30:14 >
Post #: 6
3/7/2021 13:05:21   
moe

I already have these sets so I was asking if there's any weapon/armor that's stronger?
AQW  Post #: 7
3/8/2021 4:36:04   
Incantatus

Yeah dude. Bloodmage and bloodzerker armors beat all these $100 dollar sets in terms of damage.
AQW  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Best equipment for builds?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition