Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ= March GGBs: Legion!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= March GGBs: Legion!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/8/2021 9:58:43   
Shiba

quote:

COMING THIS WEEK!

Z-Token Bonus
Extended for a limited time Z-Token packages give up to 25% more Z-Tokens!

March 2021 Golden Giftboxes - The Legion:
The month of evil continues with 5 sinister prizes added to the Golden Giftboxes! The mighty Legion Marauders are the first in line to bash through and ask questions later, backed up with their abilities to summon powerful undead dragons. Also find the Legion Cannoneer Guest to aid in your conquests on the battlefield plus a new shield. There is even a spell that will let players call upon the power of the Lord of the Undead Legion himself!

Legion GGBs!

This is the last week to grab over 50 prizes from the Cross-Game Extravaganza before they are removed from the Golden Giftboxes!

Digi-tagged! -Digital X

< Message edited by Digital X -- 3/8/2021 10:26:00 >
AQ  Post #: 1
3/8/2021 10:24:28   
Macho Man

Nice, seems like the crossover items are going this week. I haven't bought any of them but are there any useful items apart from PCO and Dreadfiend?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
3/8/2021 10:47:09   
Zennistrad

^Exalted Unity can give you Darkness Imbue, which can be very useful if combo'd with certain weapon-based skills.

There's also Abberant the Exiled in Rare GGBs, which is probably the best Darkness pet in the game in terms of raw damage.
AQ  Post #: 3
3/9/2021 11:26:11   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

Since we are doing a part 2 in April, I'm going to leave the crossgame ggbs around until then. So nothing will be leaving the ggbs this week.
AQ  Post #: 4
3/9/2021 15:30:59   
Bu Kek Siansu

Thanks Hollow.

Would it be possible to let the Prime Chaos Orb stay or at least until next June for new accounts/characters, etc?

If we could get another elemental of Exalted Unity, that would be great because it's a great weapon.

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22389162
quote:

New in the UR GGB shop: Exalted Unity

MC Light sword. Click the blade to swap between Melee/Ranged/Magic.

Gains 4 charges per turn (or 3 in Magic mode). Click the hilt to spend charges:
  • 27 charges: weapon becomes autohit for one turn.
  • 27 charges: Empowerment (Light+Dark, +33.3% damage)
  • 40 charges: Imbue (Darkness, 1 turn)

You can also focus to gain 80 charges (60 in Magic mode). Err, 84/63 with the passive bonus.

• http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22389511
    quote:

Trivial: Exalted Unity now charges 80 charges in all modes because I don't like fiddly things. (And this is easier than splitting it into separate Melee/Ranged/Magic items.)

Post #: 5
    3/9/2021 17:19:33   
    jd33

Thank you, I wasn't going to say anything but I really felt that the ggb leaving so soon was not a good idea. Thank you for letting us know.

AQ  Post #: 6
    3/10/2021 11:41:34   
    battlesiege15

Interesting, lots of Legion items recently with this week and the Legion LoD!
    AQ AQW  Post #: 7
    3/10/2021 12:53:30   
    Kurtz96

Cause Dage (the real life guy) had his birthday last week.
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 8
    3/11/2021 15:51:49   
      The Hollow
    AQ Lead

Sinister new Legion Golden Giftboxes prizes have arrived!
    AQ  Post #: 9
    3/11/2021 16:06:53   
    Kurtz96

The legion marauder seems to be in both the rare and ultra rare giftboxes. Is this a bug or are the 2 version different?

Already fixed: It is a Ultra rare giftbox. Should have bought it when it costs a rare box

< Message edited by Kurtz96 -- 3/11/2021 16:28:01 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 10
    3/11/2021 16:29:13   
    battlesiege15

@Kurtz: One is a weapon (Rare) and another is an armor.
    Ignore this
    But the UR has the older Devourer Of Souls scythe (weapon) and the new Devourer of Souls (shield). Only difference is the "of" which is capitalized and not capitalized. Should that be changed to reduce any potential future confusion?
    AQ AQW  Post #: 11
    3/11/2021 16:33:39   
    Bao Zi

uhm Is the Legion Marauder armor skill only doing magic damage?

< Message edited by Bao Zi -- 3/11/2021 19:14:20 >
    AQ  Post #: 12
    3/11/2021 16:54:00   
      The Hollow
    AQ Lead

Thank you for pointing out the possible name confusion, the shield's name has been updated to Devourer of Souls Aegis.
    AQ  Post #: 13
    3/11/2021 22:19:22   
    Momir

Hello Hollow this is my first post on the forum but I could not find a way to contact the staff about an issue I had with the game. Sorry about the awkwardness of this post this is the first I’ve posted on this site and on the internet in general
    Post #: 14
    3/12/2021 5:26:18   
    Hymnsicality

Yup, the Legion Marauder only does magic damage right now which makes it super bad for warriors. Don't know if it's a bug or a feature though.
    AQ  Post #: 15
    3/12/2021 6:10:48   
    Fondue

The new Legion Armour and Demomorphosis work pretty well together (Video Showcase).

However, was it intended for the armour (and skill) to:

1. Not have an uptrigger against Demons?
      2. Only deal Void damage against Demons instead of seeking between Ice and Void (or Greater Elemental Seeking)?

< Message edited by Fondue -- 3/12/2021 6:13:42 >
    MQ  Post #: 16
    3/12/2021 7:54:36   
    Bao Zi

@above

The armor skill does greater elemental seeking. It mostly does void damage to demons, because most monster has 200% void resistance. Only exceptional bosses/monster has low void resist.
    AQ  Post #: 17
    3/12/2021 14:46:02   
    FallenAngel
    Friendly!

Why is Legion Overlord Blast so weak compared to directly competing options (dual seeking extra damage spells)?

Arctic Tornado, Creation Burst, Cysero's Explosive Teleport Booth and Destruction Burst all cost 151 HP in addition to the standard MP cost for +50% extra damage.
    Legion Overlord Blast costs 145 HP extra (so 6 less...) but only does x29/24 (or ~x1.208) damage.
    Even considering multiplicative bonuses are better than additive ones, that's just too big a gap.
    What am I missing?
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 18
    3/12/2021 17:26:10   
    ruleandrew

Legion Overlord Blast is on a proper standard for overcharged spell. The burst spells (+50% damage version) are using old burst spell standard. Vidrir's Judgement should not receive adjustment until DEX is fixed.

< Message edited by ruleandrew -- 3/12/2021 19:15:25 >
    AQ  Post #: 19
    3/12/2021 18:50:49   
    Novyx

Legion Overlord Blast is not a "new standard for burst spell(s)". Destruction Burst, Arctic Tornado and the like are on old HP cost standards, so if they were to be updated, they'd keep their +50% damage, but have a much higher HP cost, at around 348 HP (similar to the effect of the Bloodmage armours, which had their HP costs updated a few months ago).
    Post #: 20
    3/13/2021 5:18:33   
    ionutzz222

I'm a little bit disappointed, the armor combined with the spell is great but it sucks that it only deals magic damage, Pure Warriors really lack a non-package top tier FO Ice armor, it seems kinda weird since everything else comes with warrior friendly perks(call guest, the skill type spell, the sword that changes between magic and melee), mages already had a pretty damn good ice armor, the Cyro Bloodmage. Otherwise great artwork, nice skill, if it was usable by the current build I m using it would be a 10/10, but for now 9/10. Really recommend getting it, it requires a little bit of setup but it is worth it if you re a mage.
    Post #: 21
    5/4/2021 12:30:00   
      The Hollow
    AQ Lead

quote:

Yup, the Legion Marauder only does magic damage right now which makes it super bad for warriors. Don't know if it's a bug or a feature though.

That was a bug and Imr has fixed it!
    AQ  Post #: 22
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= March GGBs: Legion!
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition