Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Feature and Functionality Suggestions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Feature and Functionality Suggestions
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/14/2021 15:08:46   
Crimson King

- Increased drop rate when in a party (and the party members are in the room)

- Faster movement speed for some classes (ninja, chunin, dragon shinobi, yami no ronin, blademasters) or keep the double click sprint functionality only to some few.

- More aggressive monsters to make some environments feel alive/dangerous, especially harsh ones like deserts and caverns.

- Weapon weakness (less damage when dealing with selected monster species) which is going to sum with the next 2 topics
-Elemental Amulets (or monster amulet): Adds a "monster kind" tag to the player when equipped (with human or dragon kind being the default). To buy any amulet would be necessary rank 10 on MonsterHunter and a drop from a high level monster from said species.
- Currently we have 5 "elements" (chaos, dragon, elemental, undead and human) so I propose adding 5 more for higher diversity and balance: Spectral (for ghosts-like), Beast (for animal-like creatures), Fiend (for demon-like), Artificial (machine-like) and ??? (for unidentifiable creatures).

- Pet NPC (based on DragonFable's "invite as friend" feature): A temporary battlepet which gives the area's quests, restricted to the map of origin (once the player leaves the assigned map with the pet equipped they become a yellow question mark). The idea is to make the npcs more of a partner, someone you are actually helping, fighting alongside and less of a lazy guy telling what should be done.

-Armors that when equipped to certain classes will trigger different animations (I had package armors in mind to be clear).
> In the topic of skills animations, some of the most recent ones are made pointed to the 'camera' and not to the character 'front' which can make it seem a bit off. Also, some skills animations are so big detailed and slow they simply lag the game too much (understandable for special classes like vhl, lr and dot tho). I like the work you've been putting into classes over the years, just tried some constructive criticism.

That's all, thanks.
Post #: 26
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Feature and Functionality Suggestions
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition