Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Dragonlorn Keep Finale

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Dragonlorn Keep Finale
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/13/2021 5:50:55   
Veleqwii_Fox

So I just finished the Finale Quest (Part VI) and I saw this Note about an armor currently in development. So has this armor been cancelled?

Also, are the items (weapon and shield) any good?
Post #: 1
3/13/2021 6:15:22   
joac1144

I don't recall a Note in the Dragonlorn Keep quests, but we aren't missing anything from there. The note was just not removed.
AQ  Post #: 2
3/13/2021 7:09:42   
Veleqwii_Fox

Could it be a bug? Here's what the note says:

quote:

Awesome, you finished the war earlier than we thought! We're currently finishing up an armor as well as the giftbox items, which will begin to open very soon! Thanks for your patience! Sunshine and snuggles, ~AQ Team

I remember reading the same note on Frostval 2020 war
Post #: 3
3/13/2021 9:25:11   
joac1144

That's the Note from the Frostval quest, that shouldn't be in the Dragonlorn Keep quest.
AQ  Post #: 4
3/13/2021 10:02:25   
Veleqwii_Fox

I see, maybe the staff just accidentally (or intentionally?) put it there lol
Post #: 5
3/13/2021 10:48:25   
RobynJoanne

That Note was probably always there since there was an item delayed that has since been released. I think the staff has a single Note item for these occasions, and its description changes based on the latest time it is placed into a shop. The Frostval Delivery War came out later than the Dragonlorn Keep quests, so the Note's description is based on the former. The staff probably forgot to remove the Note once the items were released.
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Dragonlorn Keep Finale
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition