Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Ideas for Class / Armor Customization

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Ideas for Class / Armor Customization
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/6/2021 0:12:56   
Branl

Dread Pirate is unfortunate. It's multi skill does literally double the damage of pirate, but it just looks so... bad in comparison to it.
I'll still be sticking with pirate because fashion>function, but man.

< Message edited by Branl -- 6/6/2021 0:17:22 >
AQ DF  Post #: 26
6/6/2021 8:02:06   
Biokirkby

I think it'd be cool to have some options inspired by the NPCs- Like Tomix (and his spirit hands) for one of the soulweaver classes. Ash's armour is good and would likely work with Paladin. Variations of Gravelyn's armour sets (From AQW) would look good with Doom Knight... Aegis also has a shield so we could have an Aegis-inspired look for Dragonlord or Guardian but that's less connected in lore, of course

Edit: Oh, and Ultraguardian or Armour of Awe for the Guardian armor
DF AQW  Post #: 27
6/7/2021 5:40:38   
Rorshach

The Question
(AdventureQuest)

idea: each class customization brings along with it a 'change' to some of the class's skills and mechanics.

e.g.1 using Spectral DeathKnight changes the skills/mechanics/stats of the armour

1. 'Attack' deals 2-hits of 45% damage
2. Garb of Avoidance, changed to +100, and lasts for 3 turns instead

e.g.2 using Ornate DeathKnight changes the skills/mechanics/stats of the armour

1. 'Attack' deals 3-hits of 30% damage
2. Cursed Strike, changed to deal 2-hits of 75% damage, 3-turn cooldown
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 28
6/7/2021 9:21:24   
Chewy905

Chromatic ArchKnight of RP

I think customization should remain purely cosmetic. I'd rather not have my fashion ruled by having the best meta skill changes.
Post #: 29
6/7/2021 10:24:40   
Laeon val Observis

Technically speaking, Epoch has been doing that since it began. However, those are under the effects of artifacts, not some misc you just bank and forget. So yes, @Ror's proposal is better off as a borderline topic derailer for the other suggestion thread (the most recent class suggestion thread).
DF AQW  Post #: 30
6/19/2021 1:17:56   
ergotth
AQW Lore-titician

I wonder if they would do changes on the calendar classes (epoch excluded), some of them could use a couple improvements, like I always resented Chronocorruptor for looking so monstrous when I try to play as the HERO, so having a customization where you have a human-like body, maybe just covered in void-like matter, like a purple fleshweaver, would be REALLY awesome. Plus Avatar of Time with that sand-like look from the original concept would also be pretty awesome, seeing how Epoch kinda inherited that in the first artifact visual.

Also, maybe a customization on Timekiller where the crossbows are big, Overwatch Reaper-esque guns, or as added bonus, the armor looks like the AQWorlds version of Timekiller :D

< Message edited by ergotth -- 6/19/2021 1:18:26 >
DF AQW  Post #: 31
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Ideas for Class / Armor Customization
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition