Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Level 0 Equipment's Scale to Level?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Level 0 Equipment's Scale to Level?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/20/2021 10:54:54   
Lolirose

So i spent kinda a lot of Z tokens on some Level 0 equipments in the golden boxes and been observing the scales since i started playing

but i barely noticed any changes on the damage indications (by putting my mouse on the name of the weapon) for like over 38 levels now (bought during level 2)

So i was wondering if i misunderstood the meaning of Scale to Level (as in a match of status to my current level?) or is there something i should do to level up it's status? cauz right now im almost at level 40 and my weapons are still indicating 3~8 4~10...

Any help or suggesions?
Post #: 1
3/20/2021 11:32:32   
  Lorekeeper
And Pun-isher

While the menus show the original low stats, scaling gear does indeed increase its parameters as you level.
Post #: 2
3/26/2021 13:33:55   
Mike Dragonblade

I am lvl 110, and some weapons still say dmg 12-24, while I hit constantly about 200, so I guess it safe to say that those numbers dont reflect real dmg.
AQ DF  Post #: 3
4/3/2021 13:27:00   
Dark Monkey

It would greatly help if the items had the pop up like most scaling or type/element altering weapons do such as the awe weapons. It would make it much easier if I just want to see what would do the most damage to an enemy with no particular weakness.
AQ  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Level 0 Equipment's Scale to Level?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition