Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

can't open dragonfable

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> can't open dragonfable
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/5/2021 19:09:27   
killercow37

I've been trying to open up dragonfable, but after the window opens, it never loads and i get a black screen. Every single other game on the launcher opens with no problem, but not dragonfable. does anyone know why this is or how to fix it?
Post #: 1
4/8/2021 14:54:48   
AstralCodex

Have you tried clearing cache, or redownloading the AE Launcher?

I've never encountered this issue before but those tend to help with a lot of issues.
DF  Post #: 2
4/25/2021 13:27:58   
killercow37

I did redownload it and ran into the same issue. I don't know how to reset the cache
Post #: 3
4/25/2021 13:44:21   
Kurtz96

At the bottom left of the launcher there is a little gear icon. Click it to clear cache.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 4
4/25/2021 23:10:01   
Roxas45

With me this happens if I close the AE launcher window before the game has fully loaded.
Reinstall may not be needed, but clearing the cache should do the trick.

Otherwise, just turn it off and relaunch it again.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 5
4/26/2021 17:14:12   
TFS
Helpful!

I've been having this issue for the past few days as well. You just have to keep repeatedly launching DragonFable until it decides to actually load the game.
DF  Post #: 6
4/27/2021 2:49:38   
Skyflakes

I also encountered this too for the past days until now. Clearing cache does the trick.

Once I log in to an account then "character list" my 2nd character won't load anymore. I have to close the game then re open it.

I also wonder why is this happening since the middle of April.

< Message edited by Skyflakes -- 4/27/2021 2:52:13 >
Post #: 7
5/7/2021 0:33:42   
SilverSoul

A bit late to the party but I also suffered from a similar issue. Clearing cache didn't really help too much.

For context I use all 6 character slots and I had saved the cosmetic loadouts for all of them.
That seemed to be the main problem as to why I ran into loading issues quite often, especially lately. Uninstalling and reinstalling the launcher deleted all the saved cosmetic loadouts on my characters, and ever since then I was able to log in without the endless loading or just the screen being completely red without even loading in the login screen.

I no longer save cosmetic loadouts just in case that actually was the main issue.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> can't open dragonfable
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition