Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

List of changes we need

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> List of changes we need
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/3/2021 17:49:44   
raissycownzz

I play for long time, and I saw a lot of problems that makes game boring.

1- I dont see why seasonal items in PvP game. Very useful cores are needed everytime on pvp, not for only a month. Seasonal items should be non-core items.
2- Rank system boosts should work for Npcs only, not for PvP. Battles are unfair this way. And they should add farmable items, instead of adding Npcs at juggernaut. The juggernaut players from the past had their profiles ruined by non sense decisions of game staff. If staff wants players, why no make events, farmable items, new Npcs, bosses, with PvP incentive. Repeatable quests, farmable quests, PvP quests. The Endless Armor farm is the only one we have, we need more
3- Increase Creds from PvP battles. 250 creds 1v1 and 500 for 2v2. Items are expensive,
4- Infernal knight heal is op. The debuff does nothing when used under low defenses, so i suggest the heal will erase all rage, and block rage gain until the debuff ends. 1300 hp and they keep atkin hard, we cant counter atk them.

I feel sad to see they abandoned a game with good potential. And worst, they ruined it. Abandoning was not enough. Rank system and npcs at jugg, for me, helped the game in nothing. Today when i logged only 27 players, so what im saying is right.

I know an old flash game private server that have 200 online players. People doesnt care if the game is old, they just want a good game, with a lot of things to do, and a fair game.
Post #: 1
5/4/2021 1:37:40   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

1. Seasonal Items are added so players have something to look forward to. Say for example it's January, smack back at the beginning of the year. Then you remember for example that the Celtic Promo is coming back in March. It's something nice and unique to look forward to. There are a lot of items in game that have been around since its release so having a bit of versatility in releasing items is a good thing. The cores on seasonal items add to the uniqueness as well. They aren't found on every other piece of gear, they are made to be special.

Say for example "Bot A" releases at Christmas with a unique core that can have the Whiteout effect (completely blankets the players skills on screen), It's a core that a majority of players might want because it's special and has a cool and useful effect. The reasoning behind Seasonal Items can be pretty extensive, but those are the main points from my perspective.

2. The game does have farmable items, certain NPCs drop items that can be very difficult to obtain such as the Mechachillid Armours from the Delta Vault Simulation. A full list of NPC drops can be found here: Clicky. Repeatable quests exist, they are in the Mission Log screen on the left, as well as numerous Seasonal Events. There was mention fairly recently of a new NPC who was to be introduced into the game, but I don't think that has seen the light of day yet.

Regarding the Juggernaut and "ruined profiles" if that is referring to the recent happenings surrounding the Tournament I will ask you not to bring that up here please, it has no place to be discussed on the forums and can only lead to negativity.

3. Increased Credits would be nice, yes. I do feel it is too little.

NPC's being included in Juggernaut was so that the player could always find a battle. If, for example, there were only 10 players online and they did 1v1 only you would never get a match. As to its abandoned state, not true. It is just in a fairly difficult place at a difficult time. Staff are often brought onto other projects or have left to pursue other careers or take on real life priorities. When we had Charfade, Cinderella, Titan, Rabblefroth etc around solely on Epic Duel a much bigger release would most likely be possible more often. We still get decent releases just not to the scale we once had due to aforementioned points.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
5/4/2021 6:04:30   
raissycownzz

I said many things but 2 are the real problem. If 2 changes be applied today, i think the 50 players will jump to 150 players, i have no doubts

1 change: back every seasonal shop. New players will not wait until december to buy what they want, they will just stop playing, like many of my friends did. This change is for core items only, and robots, of course, everything that can improve performance at pvp.
2 change: increase 1v1 and 2v2 rewards, or just activate x2 rewards. Idk why x2 rewards only at weekend. The game need players only at weekend? If you enter monday, you cant find a single 2v2. Theres no incentive for playing PvP.

The game need new players, and these changes will help. They will buy promo package as well, as long as the game give to them fair oportunites of competition

After these changes the game need to fix some classes unbalance, but is not a hard task

Posts merged, please do not Double Post. Instead use the Edit button.

< Message edited by Digital X -- 5/4/2021 12:16:36 >
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> List of changes we need
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition