Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ= May Twisted Golden Giftboxes

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= May Twisted Golden Giftboxes
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/10/2021 6:05:41   
Deaf of Destiny

Due to popular demand, we are bringing back 15 Golden Giftbox prizes in color twisted variants! The Twisted variants have the same stats as the original prizes, but with altered coloring.
The following twisted prizes will return this week as most Cross-Game Golden Giftbox prizes will be leaving.

Slayer's Lyfang/Hunter's Darklaw
Frozen Dragonslayer Armor
Star Saber of Balance, Justice, and Wisdom
Pig Drake Pet
Siphon Spell
Vibrant Living Armor
Infernal Djinn Pet
Atrea Dream Rod and Dagger
Ultra Krieger Blade
Tempest Scimitar
Squidge Pet and Guest
Mage Soul

Please do not tag your own thread, leave that for an AK or Moderator. -Digital X

< Message edited by Digital X -- 5/10/2021 6:21:58 >
Post #: 1
5/10/2021 7:36:02   
joac1144

You can just use the official image source for the image instead of uploading to imgur.

Regarding the items, I want to say that the Twisted Darklaw/Lyfang looks sick.
Also, considering that a bunch of people want Logos to return, are there any plans on doing this again in the foreseeable future?
AQ  Post #: 2
5/10/2021 10:01:52   
PD

This is a pretty great list, and I plan on getting as many of these as I can. But as some have noted from the other rares thread, Logos was asked for quite a bit and it is not in the list. That and Mogloo

Also I hope these stay on for a permanent basis or at least a seasonal basis. I would hate for these to be here for us only to be gone again forever. Even now there were some calls for Twisted Gauntlet of Xano to return again. Perhaps at the very least we could have a seasonal event that returns ALL twisted re-releases?

< Message edited by PD -- 5/10/2021 10:06:00 >
Post #: 3
5/10/2021 11:37:22   
E.Matrix

Any chance the items can have names other than "Twisted XYZ?" For example, call Frozen Dragonslayer "Arctic Dragonslayer" instead.

If you have more than one twisted item in your inventory, it can be confusing to find which is which when the all start with "Twisted."
Post #: 4
5/10/2021 11:54:05   
battlesiege15

Interesting to see Vibrant Living Armor and Squidge on here. Also I really like that new Frozen Dragonslayer armor! Any chance we can swap them via the item upgrader for those who have the original? I can see it not being possible from Twisted to Original though.

@E Matrix: the Twisted is there to show that they're not the OG ones the rare collectors like. Your comment makes me wish we had elemental versions for the Dragonslayer armor though :D
AQ AQW  Post #: 5
5/10/2021 12:14:36   
Shiba

Ooh Squidge is cool, but the Entangle does not seem to be stackable. Hopefully, staff reads this and would be willing to make a little adjustment?
AQ  Post #: 6
5/10/2021 14:49:10   
Zork Knight

Kinda disappointing we're getting neither of the rare shields - Farzhad and Logos. I can't really see anything I'd want from this list, personally.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 7
5/10/2021 16:44:28   
OG Ranger

No logos is disappointing. Pig Drake is nice though.
AQ  Post #: 8
5/10/2021 16:49:06   
Silver Horn

Disappointing list of GGBs to return.

Why oh why did you bring back Slayer's Lyfang/Hunter's Darklaw? This weapon already has multiple clones already and has even come back before and players were given a legendary tag for it. Absolutely no need to make it Twisted.

Some of these items like Vibrant living armour are completely useless and out of date by modern standards. What good is 16HP a turn? It's half of the regen potion that you can buy for free and you're not locked into an armour.

The only thing I'll be getting is Siphon.

I'm also disappointed there is no Farzhad and Logos coming.
Post #: 9
5/11/2021 1:27:19   
icetears

Hope most of the stuffs will be in the rare boxes. Looking forward to the release
Post #: 10
5/11/2021 1:49:59   
PD

^^ Most of the items usually come back in the tier they were originally introduced in. By my count though 7/15 items coming back were originally UR's (Atrea will likely be swappable so actually 6). So a good majority of the items will be rares, although there are some which I don't quite remember which category they are though.

I think SSoB was an UR, but I cannot remember for my life if Lyfang/Darklaw were UR or rares originally. But either way depending on how they do it you'll be able to get most of everything with just rares, and if you miss something and play for functionality you won't lose out too much mechanics. Most people here anyways aren't going to try to get everything, just the things they missed or things they have utility for. I myself already have most of what I need out of the batch and will likely only reach for maybe 1 or 2 or the UR's I do not currently have.

< Message edited by PD -- 5/11/2021 2:04:43 >
Post #: 11
5/11/2021 8:12:10   
stratuscone

quote:

Ultra Krieger Blade - Rare

I could've sworn UK Blade was in a UR box originally
AQ DF  Post #: 12
5/11/2021 9:44:04   
Zennistrad

Mage Soul, eh? Definitely one of the better magic wind weapons out there, I might swap it out if I ever get tired of using the Gale Cutlass

I've also always really liked the Ultra Krieger Blade, more compression weapons is always fun. (Though I personally rarely use them on my mains due to the added power of other weps)

< Message edited by Zennistrad -- 5/11/2021 9:47:13 >
AQ  Post #: 13
5/11/2021 9:44:48   
Bolter

quote:

I could've sworn UK Blade was in a UR box originally

Nope, it was Rare, it came together with Infernal Djinn which was UR, they were the 2nd batch of GGBs after Onyxx Wartexx and Soluna.
AQ  Post #: 14
5/11/2021 10:20:46   
stratuscone

^^ oohhh, i stand corrected :)
AQ DF  Post #: 15
5/12/2021 7:50:32   
Novyx

Slightly off-topic, but I don't think the war rewards for the Sham vs. Wabio war have been handed out to those who got 1000/2500 kills yet. Just posting this to make sure it's still on the to-do list for staff, so apologies if I appear pushy.
Post #: 16
5/12/2021 12:24:08   
Kurtz96

I kept trying to find the Mage Soul weapon to see what is does but couldn't find it in encyclopedia or google search. Then I realized that the encyclopedia entry has no space between the words while the Announcement does
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 17
5/13/2021 2:44:02   
  Kamui
 Hashire sori yo Kaze no you ni!

Hey there, everyone. Just a heads up that we're still plugging away at everything. We're updating these to scale as well as tweaking them to be up to current standards (Twisted Frozen Dragonslayer for example will now have its Call Forth the Ice Dragon skill follow your weapon type like modern spell-type skills instead of just picking Ranged or Magic based on stats), so we're basically going through the items with a fine-toothed comb to make sure we're not missing anything that should be updated. This will likely be a Friday release, but if we get it done early enough on Thursday we'll let you know! Thanks much for your patience, and we hope you'll enjoy the updated GGB items!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 18
5/13/2021 6:30:08   
ruleandrew

quote:

Here is the list of the GGB prizes leaving next week, when we will be releasing around 15 twisted prizes!

Ultimate Dragon Scythe
Gilded Dread Scythe
Frost Destroyer
Fiend of Vergill Armor
Titan's Triumph
Call Blood Hawk P
Randor Pet
Silas Pet
Azrael's Reaper Pet
General of Cerberus Striker/Defender Armors
General of Cerberus Axe
Chaos Slayer Cleric Armor (8 elemental versions)
Maw of Chaos
Infernal Legion Minion
Pallachilly Pet
ShadowScythe Floater Guest
Steampunk Love Bow
Eternity Key
Crusader's Shining Repeater
Prismatic Iridescence
Human Fisher Armor
Quester's Heavy Dragon Gunner Armor
Infernal Android
Caden's Wraith
Galactic Void Katana
General of Cerberus Shield
Dread Fiend of Nulgath Guest
Infinita Staff
Ultra Elemental Axe
Epoc Spell
Riftwalker Pet
Bonesmasher Pet
Dark Asgardian Scythe
Dark Mjollnir
Dark Asgardian Shield
Legion Overfiend Blade Pet
Werepyre Slayer Armor
Baby Eternal Dragon of Time Pet
Lightcaster
Dorky Derpmachine Spell
Call/Summon Female Shinobi
Yarek's Staff
Exalted Unity
Graves End Blade/Axe/Dagger
Dragon Blade of Nulgath
Void Awakening Form
Void Awakening Wall
Void Awakening M/F faces
Call/Summon Void Awakening Skull Spells
Called/Summoned Void Awakening Skull Pets

This information is useful on 13/5/2021.
AQ  Post #: 19
5/14/2021 8:33:33   
Bao Zi

Do we also get the Blarney war rewards??
AQ  Post #: 20
5/14/2021 16:03:25   
  Kamui
 Hashire sori yo Kaze no you ni!

The release is now live! You can get the new Twisted variants of past beloved items in the GGBs! We're in the process of also updating the existing versions to add the scaling code and other QoL bits that we added in, so those should be updated shortly!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 21
5/14/2021 17:23:21   
Shiba

Can Squidge now stack the Entangle?
AQ  Post #: 22
5/14/2021 18:04:43   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

Sorry folks, I had Hunter's Darklaw and Slayer's Lyfang listed as Ultra Rare but they are actually Rare prizes. Anyone that spent a UR on either prize can send me a message on here or Discord and I'll get your UR returned on Monday.
AQ  Post #: 23
5/14/2021 19:04:13   
PD

One thing I was kind of wondering about is if it would be possible to look into the idea of moving Star Saber of Balance into the Rare tier (And maybe Hope/Hatred/Power). The reason being that Balance is functionally the same as Taxing Cutlass and Abyssal Taxing Cutlass of Nulgath. We could also really use more accessible energy weapon options.
Post #: 24
5/15/2021 2:37:28   
icetears

Living armour seems abit weak for an UR seeing the heal is so little.
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= May Twisted Golden Giftboxes
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition