Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= May Twisted Golden Giftboxes

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= May Twisted Golden Giftboxes
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/15/2021 13:05:48   
PD

Heals are always destined to feel "weak" because HP and buffs get penalized so heavily. Healing is now a "self-hit" so that's pretty much the baseline to everything. Vibrant armor unfortunately:

Is a buff, so a 15% penalty
Is a self-attack, so it's based on Melee%, giving it an already "low" baseline.
Autohit, so it get another penalty
Passive, so even more penalty

note: Someone can/should add or correct the math and penalties here.

Heals are pretty much destined to be weak by any standard. As you can tell by the mathematics of the Carrot Lance calculation which pretty much does the same thing as vibrant living armor, it gets huge penalties. You'd have to sacrifice quite a lot of damage and/or flavor to get something "noticeable". Like all regens it's also assumed you'll be using this against the corresponding enemy's same attack element.

< Message edited by PD -- 5/15/2021 13:11:20 >
Post #: 26
5/16/2021 2:09:25   
Bolter

quote:

Hope and Power are not actually supposed to be there anyway, they were stated to go rare at the start of last year and never left.

Only Hope was supposed to go, Power is indeed here to stay.
AQ  Post #: 27
5/22/2021 11:34:16   
JustAPlayer

quote:

I kept trying to find the Mage Soul weapon to see what is does but couldn't find it in encyclopedia or google search. Then I realized that the encyclopedia entry has no space between the words while the Announcement does
Haha thanks for pointing that out as I also ended up empty-handed w/ my initial search =p

I came running because I thought I saw a Frozen Dragonslayer recolor (different element) preview in the launcher. I've been bamboozled... Though, I also didn't read the news =p
Post #: 28
5/23/2021 4:56:36   
joac1144

quote:

I came running because I thought I saw a Frozen Dragonslayer recolor (different element) preview in the launcher. I've been bamboozled... Though, I also didn't read the news =p

What do you mean? There is a Frozen Dragonslayer recolor.
AQ  Post #: 29
5/23/2021 5:27:51   
RobynJoanne

@joac
I believe JustAPlayer means that he/she was expecting an elemental variant instead of merely a reskin.
Post #: 30
5/23/2021 7:14:08   
joac1144

Ah. I'm sleepy.
AQ  Post #: 31
6/6/2021 22:12:32   
Sapphire

I cannot find an official info subs for Pig Drake for the life of me. I know it does a MRM boost and then the other is a choke...but I want to know the specifics.

Nvm, finally found it

< Message edited by SapphireCatalyst2021 -- 6/6/2021 22:39:24 >
Post #: 32
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= May Twisted Golden Giftboxes
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition