Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

May GGBs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> May GGBs
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/16/2021 1:35:58   
ValentzHunter

Any worth getting from this month's GGBs? Is Magesoul good wind magic weap for FO mage? Any answers are apreciated. Thanks!
AQ  Post #: 1
5/16/2021 1:45:30   
Deaf of Destiny

Yes it is! plus we have Arcane Cutlass of Gales> good for wind spell

< Message edited by Deaf of Destiny -- 5/16/2021 1:46:47 >
Post #: 2
5/16/2021 2:19:57   
PD

As always these things depend on your build and playstyle. I would say for general recommendations based on playstyles:

Slayer's Lyfang/Hunter's Darklaw: Good for fighting Dracopyres, Werewolves and Vampires.

Frozen Dragonslayer Armor: Very good for fighting dragons, the skill does massive damage against them.

Star Saber of Balance: Basically you heal 6.25% of the total damage you deal to SP (like Taxing Cutlass + Abyssal Taxing Cutlass), as opposed to DL weapons which heal based on hits connected. Compared to Dragonlord it's better for large single hits, worse for many smaller ones.

Justice, and Wisdom: Heals 5/7.5% of your total damage to HP/MP respectively. We don't have a lot of HP/MP drains in general and these can be fun to use if you are able to deal big damage.

Pig Drake Pet: Excellent for defensive builds. Raises your MRM for 2 turns and it stacks with itself diminishingly. Also stacks with other source of added blocking.

Siphon Spell: If you like drains this is pretty fun to use.

Vibrant Living Armor: Defensive armor with minor passive healing (around 1% of your total HP). If you like heals you can have fun with it.

Infernal Djinn Pet: If you like high damage fire pets this is pretty nice to have. Worth notice we have a guest version of this already via Infernal Djinn Lamp in Warlic's shop so you can try that out to see if you want a pet version too.

Atrea Dream Rod and Dagger: These are fun to use with builds that utilize Lucky Strikes. Rod increases LS damage and Dagger rate.

Ultra Krieger Blade: A nice Dark/Light Compression if you need that.

Tempest Scimitar: Like Atrea Dagger this is nice to have for wind if you don't run Haunted Dragonlord Sword. It's also a 5% proc which we don't have a lot of.

Squidge Pet and Guest: If you're a beastmaster and you have trouble hitting enemies this is a nice pickup. It lowers the enemy's DEX until they save out of it.

Mage Soul: High damaging magic wind weapon which deals pretty strong damage if you have the upkeep to maintain it. If you have the upkeep it's close to best if not the best in slot for wind damage.

< Message edited by PD -- 5/16/2021 2:20:49 >
Post #: 3
5/16/2021 11:00:20   
ValentzHunter

Thanks for all your replies.

I'll get Magesoul since I've got plenty of rares. I think it works the same as the bloodzerker swords series but it pays MP rather than HP which is obviously good for FO mage builds.

I'm also thinking of getting Atrea Rod, works the same as Zealot without the other effect of getting higher dmg intake from monster opponent.

< Message edited by ValentzHunter -- 5/16/2021 11:04:35 >
AQ  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> May GGBs
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition