Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ=Wabio Void Takeover

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ=Wabio Void Takeover
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/22/2021 21:02:15   
PD

So a couple of observations:

spoiler:

Wabio I believe gives the most gold of any enemy in the game. Unfortunately because he's got a soft cap you can't really farm him.

Mana Trap gets around his damage cap, but it's only really useful when he's using his MP to attack, rather than when he is regenerating. But it's still also really effective because he only does magic damage so therefore it'll always be useful.

The Wabio side actually turned out to be a lot less interesting lore wise. Warlic never talks about the Ley Lines that he was investigating so we'll have to see what came of that another day.

Also, I fought a Frogzard for Superstar Wabio in the "what if" quest. The staff probably put that in as a placeholder but forgot to put back the real Wabio in.

< Message edited by PD -- 5/22/2021 21:09:14 >
Post #: 26
5/22/2021 22:20:26   
Biokirkby

The infosub is already out, it's definitely meant for hybrids
DF AQW  Post #: 27
5/23/2021 1:56:17   
Souldragonz

Glad to see hybrids are getting more items. Maybe next Valentines day we can get Wabio's guitar as a hybrid weapon as well
Post #: 28
5/23/2021 6:11:06   
RobynJoanne

That was a pretty fun boss fight albeit much easier than other recent Void Bosses. I really liked the incorporation of Warlic's mana mechanics. More importantly, I haven't used spells in a very long time, and this has reminded me to play with them again. It was a ton of fun trying to optimize a farming strat against Wabio (4 million gold!).

The what-if side made me sad, though. Warlic always seems so haunted and lonely nowadays. Considering AQ and Df are in different timelines, I do wonder how events unfolded in AQ that have led to such similar developments in his character.
Post #: 29
5/23/2021 20:12:26   
Incantatus

The regen from the armor isn't great, despite equipping Quadforce for strength. Also, I bought the superstar variant after my first fight with him: Is the superstar variant meant to be rare or something???
AQW  Post #: 30
5/23/2021 20:54:18   
Aura Knight

I don't get the point of the regen on the armor. Either it needs you to have hybrid stats or it just is so low by default. I've only ever gotten it to around 200 regen after spam clicking pco at combat practice trainer and this is after using fear and the terror set weapon special. To hit around 10k and only recover just barely 200 after so much effort seems worthless. The regen doesn't even cover any effect cost of the armor itself. At best it's a slight increase if you use the haunted dragonlord weapons but not even noticeable. Maybe there's something we're all missing about it.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 31
5/24/2021 5:50:09   
Veleqwii_Fox

Well healing is capped at 50% Melee for SP and MP so that should be around 300 heal combined. It's like Living Armour, the heal is just so negligible.
Post #: 32
5/24/2021 11:33:01   
Sapphire

Gold reward changed ;-(
Post #: 33
5/25/2021 0:39:50   
  Ianthe
 formerly In Media Res

So Hollow and Cray say you want a list of the bugs I fixed? Aw c'mon, I promise I didn't spend the week watching Torchwood reruns and eating bubblegum ice cream, you can trust me :<

• GPS (Steamtank armour): defensive variants' skills now ignore weapon specials
  • Brightslayer Dirk: Attack is now treated as a "other"-type attack. Upped the damage from 100% Melee to 133.3% Melee.
  • Sisters of Mercy: eleShield now stacks by duration instead of stacking power, to prevent shenanigans
  • Barry Jotter and the Lively Hollows Pt1: replaced placeholder art with actual art
  • various Mogloween paintings: the hub now has a link to the 2020 quest
  • various Blarney paintings: ditto for the 2021 quest, plus:
    -- Blarney 2006: now actually playable
    -- Blarney 2016/2017: Minor art and typo fixes
  • Paladin Class quest: adjusted some text that was getting cut off for being too long
  • Neko Training: choosing "no I don't wanna be a neko" now actually makes you leave and not become a neko instead of turning you into a neko
  • various Shapeshift spells: no longer work when you can't change armours
  • Nightbane Clawclub/Clawstaff: made it so that you can't click the button when the pre-battle menu is up.

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 5/25/2021 0:49:55 >
  • AQ  Post #: 34
    5/25/2021 3:16:36   
    stratuscone

what was the previous gold reward? It's giving me 5M per run right now.

With Wabio having 0 dex and 0 luk, my dodge warrior build is having a field day against him. :) new farming spot secured.
    AQ DF  Post #: 35
    5/25/2021 3:22:29   
    Shiba

What about the fixes to Dragonlord set's and Nith's Fang's resource (SP/MP) healing? I've heard those were in testing this saturday?

Those are Kam fixes, idk his progress on them. ~Imry

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 5/25/2021 10:50:19 >
    AQ  Post #: 36
    5/25/2021 6:26:59   
    Silver Horn

Are there more bugfixes to come?

[said with fake outrage] wowwww I worked all week on this and your response is "that's it"? r00d.

:p But yeah, you're good, and that's it for now. Kam might be working on some extra stuff but idk his progress. ~Imry

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 5/25/2021 11:02:16 >
    Post #: 37
    5/25/2021 16:05:13   
    Deaf of Destiny

thank you for fixing it, IMRY! but sorry that we ruined your plan to eat ice cream and watch Torchwood reruns. because we luv you
    Post #: 38
    5/27/2021 23:33:59   
    Noone

People are talking about a what if quest. I put off playing because the release was taking so long and I had uni stuff to do. Did I miss a quest because the Blarney War rotated out?
    Post #: 39
    5/28/2021 0:14:00   
    PD

^^ The "What if" Saga was the alternative ending the Blarney war. Officially, Sham lost the Blarney 2021 War. However the staff has granted us the ability to see the "other scenario" of the war (IE, what would have happened if Wabio lost the war)
    Post #: 40
    5/28/2021 7:37:45   
    Sqwall

Heh - the one and only super alpha male is back with a mission
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 41
    Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ=Wabio Void Takeover
    Page 2 of 2<12
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition