Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

MAgic damage/Spell boosters

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> MAgic damage/Spell boosters
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/30/2021 4:22:06   
Sapphire

What is the single best misc to increase spell damage? Or at least some options?

Same for magic weapons?

I want something that after I'm done with other boosting like PCO, Quick cast stuff, etc, then I can just use the misc once I'm ready to attack/cast.

Thank You

< Message edited by SapphireCatalyst2021 -- 5/30/2021 19:14:20 >
Post #: 1
6/1/2021 9:18:14   
icetears

Magic boosting misc would be blood contract, grahma warhorn and warlock oblivion sphere just to name a few. The silas staff would be good for general boosting, but for specific elements you can use bloodblades or the cutlass in ggb. You can add in Celtic shield for the int toggle before u nuke
Post #: 2
6/2/2021 3:33:28   
Sapphire

Ok so I have all the cutlasses except the wind cutlasses, and all the bloodblades, and I have the 4 big compression ovrcharged spells-destruction burst, creation burst, arctic tornado, and explosive booth. I also have the +105 INT quick cast. (i find I hate loading up on quick cast stuff, but i have most them all)

I see blood contract is a multiplicative boost for HP cost, which I would prefer to avoid but will seriously look at.

Also the info subs for Warlic's Oblivion Sphere says it's +45 int and luck, and does a Mana lock feature sometimes on the monster. AQwiki says it is +50 int/luck. So which is it? And the stat boost is enough to boost spells enough to challenge blood contract? Or is there something else there I'm not aware of?
Post #: 3
6/2/2021 14:59:49   
Kurtz96

blood contract is not an HP costs. It makes you take more damage. So if you are nuking and kill the enemy before it can attack the downside does not matter.

And there are some miscs that boost specific elements. But they do not outclass blood contract as they are additive boosts while blood contract is multiplicative.

There is also the power gauntlet which can inflict a once per battle 4 turn omni ele-vun. But it is rare.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> MAgic damage/Spell boosters
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition