Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Possibility of choosing Pronouns

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Possibility of choosing Pronouns
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/6/2021 14:48:31   
Cupquake

quote:

Only trans people get to decide what is and isn't transphobic.

What if I'm a trans person too? You have no idea.

Using that logic, only chefs get to decide what is and isn't good food. Please let's not make this thread more toxic.
Post #: 51
6/6/2021 14:55:36   
Aura Knight

You shouldn't generalize. If you hadn't noticed what I think is so very clearly not what a majority here believes so for you to judge everyone on the thoughts of one person isn't fair.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 52
6/6/2021 15:10:44   
  Master Samak
Productive!
Steward Leprechaun
L&L

That is enough. Thread temporarily Locked.

Everyone, take a deep breath and refresh your memory of the =AQ= General Discussion Forum Rules and the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules.

Stand by for further consequences.
AQ DF  Post #: 53
6/6/2021 20:11:13   
  Master Samak
Productive!
Steward Leprechaun
L&L

UPDATE: It has been decided that this thread will remain Locked, since the thread's central topic was ultimately established, acknowledged by the Staff, and otherwise discussed. A thank you to Biokirkby and other forum members for giving their discourse with civility and insightful points of view.

Kindly refrain from reviving this thread. We have made notice of it and its contents by each commenter.

A reminder, now, for every forum member to heed: Know the forum's rules. Obey the AE Team. Treat other posters with respect. Please, conduct yourself in the spirit of Artix Entertainment games.
AQ DF  Post #: 54
6/8/2021 14:58:09   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

I really appreciate everyone that kept this discussion civil! While we totally support a player's individuality, adding extra gender roles to AQ is just not feasible. So many of our players come to play our games and be a part of our community to get away from the real world and the frustrations they encounter in it. What one person considers "controversial" won't necessarily be what another person does.

AE always supports all of our players and our team members, and always strives to be as inclusive as possible. Wherever we can, we showcase that inclusivity -- like our Pride items in AQ, DragonFable's NPCs and their own amazing Pride gear, AQWorlds Pride Shop, etc -- and our teams will continue to do that and make everyone feel as welcomed as possible!
AQ  Post #: 55
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Possibility of choosing Pronouns
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition