Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Neko Charges and Companion Contract

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Suggestions >> Neko Charges and Companion Contract
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/10/2021 17:30:49   
OG Ranger

I enjoy Neko but I find building charges to use their abilities difficult if I don't have a whole inventory dedicated to Neko. I am suggesting a way to get some Neko charges once per day(or login if you're feeling generous) if you pray to either to sun or moon statue which gives 100 charges.

< Message edited by OG Ranger -- 10/5/2021 0:56:13 >
AQ  Post #: 1
10/5/2021 0:58:14   
OG Ranger

Companion Blood Contract

Description:
Mastercraft Neutral misc. Increase Pet/Guest damage and celerity potency but also increases monster damage.

Effect:
Removes player celerity(s) when equipped. Pet/Guest celerities remain. The player specifically cannot gain celerity while this misc is equipped. When this misc is equipped the pets/guest will deal an additional *1.3 damage, but monster attacks deal *1.65/1.4 damage to you. The misc pays HP for celerity potency of +20. If the player's pet and/or guest attacked twice this turn pay the HP cost again at the end of the player's turn.

< Message edited by OG Ranger -- 10/10/2021 19:40:16 >
AQ  Post #: 2
10/5/2021 2:09:50   
Sapphire

I think I have seen this brought up before. If I am running my beast build, I can get 300-400-500 charges rather quickly, but others seem to have a hard time. I guess I think a free 100 charges upon logging in would be fine.

Of note, I think if you wield one of the shields from the neko shops you get a 5th charge point per turn? That adds up with time.

Lastly, you touched on something that is a problem . You alluded to "if you don't have a whole inventory dedicated to Neko"

Thats the issue. There just is a total lack of good BM items. The better stuff is all seasonal, z token,or guardian. Not one F2P charisma weapon. There just needs to be a lot of time on revamping old outdated items, even if its a complete redesign of mechanics to compliment BM's, as well as several new items that need released. The same can be said of other things too, which is why I think there needs to be a focus on updating older stuff over creating new stuff this next year.

Post #: 3
10/11/2021 19:25:33   
OG Ranger

Gale's Friendly Spirit

Description:
Mastercraft wind 3 hit 100% proc ranged weapon. Imbues pet with the wind element and calls a wind guest.

Animation: Spirit in a bottle. The bottle uncorks and the spirit emerges and blows a gust of wind at the monster.

Effect: Click the jar for 2 quick cast options. The first option summons an SP wind guest. While the guest is summoned the weapon deals 40% damage. The guest deals +100% damage and pays for this by applying a minus bth save to player-based attacks at the start of each guest attack equal to -100 dex for 1 turn and paying an additional 30 SP. Buffet failed rolls can stack. (-BTH roll: Major split between CHA and END, Minor LUK). The second option imbues pet damage to wind for 1 turn.

< Message edited by OG Ranger -- 11/3/2021 10:00:02 >
AQ  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Suggestions >> Neko Charges and Companion Contract
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition