Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

House Button not working properly

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> House Button not working properly
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/15/2021 1:56:25   
DraxutaMutrox

Anytime I click on the House Button at the Main Town Screen it just takes me to the Housing shop Battleon Side.! Not even after
buying a Starter House! Every single time it takes me to the House Shop, instead of the Land Plot, that the House should be built on..! What's going wrong? And any other place a house can be purchased from isn't registering that a House has been bought!
Please can any1 help?

Moved from Game Balance Issues. -Digital X

< Message edited by Digital X -- 6/15/2021 2:54:08 >
Post #: 1
6/15/2021 2:08:23   
Aura Knight

Have you cleared the trees and then built the house? If done after you reach your daily caps I don't think it counts but if you do it before then it should save. Make sure you do have a house bought. It would be in your inventory under the house category.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 2
6/15/2021 5:32:46   
Magmamax1818

I bought a house too like a month ago and noticed the same issue. Pressing the House button in battleon would just put me back to the housing shop.
Can't remember exactly what fixed it, but if I'm not mistaken logging in-and-out solved the issue (I also clicked the house-link on my character page a few times, dunno if that affects it).

Maybe it's worth posting on the Bugs section of the forums? Not immediately having your house showing up after you just spend your hard-earned coins on it is kind of a tense moment, ngl
AQ  Post #: 3
6/15/2021 6:52:11   
joac1144

Yeah, the issue is fixed by logging out and back in.
AQ  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> House Button not working properly
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition