Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Werepyre Hybrid Advice

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Werepyre Hybrid Advice
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/20/2021 3:16:44   
Veleqwii_Fox

So I wanted to optimize my Werepyre hybrid, character page is here

My current build is 250 STR/INT/CHA. I don't have Poelalas so I use EoC and Melee weapons. I have CHA instead of LUK so I can use heal/elevuln pets and also for EoC to heal more MP. I use spells during beast form then normal attacks once my MP is spent. I also use Werepyre Bats sometimes but my lack of DEX means they don't hit as often as I want.

Any advice would be helpful, and I would try to incorporate them if you think they are better than the things I'm currently running. If suggesting Token/Premium/GGB items, please also put alternatives since I don't really have the money to spend at the moment

< Message edited by Veleqwii_Fox -- 6/20/2021 3:19:08 >
Post #: 1
6/20/2021 4:11:38   
Primate Murder

How attached are you to your current playstyle?

If I, for example, suggest using Beast Form for attacks and mp for sustain/support, would that work for you?
AQ DF  Post #: 2
6/20/2021 4:35:54   
Veleqwii_Fox

Sure, I could try it out and see if it works better for me. My current playstyle works, but is a bit inconvenient. I usually change guests mid-battle since EoC is useless when I have full MP
Post #: 3
6/20/2021 14:06:12   
Primate Murder

Ok, let's see...

First of all, I would suggest shifting your Cha to... End. Unexpected, I know. On the flip side though, with maxed out End you no longer need healing and have a larger pool to use for sp.

Weapons

Until you scrounge up URs for Poelala, I would suggest switching your Essence of Carnage to Rampant mode for a damage boost, but that only works for Melee/Ranged weapons. As such, it would be a good idea to switch your no-drop to Blade of Awe. I would also suggest aligning it to an element (as you're forced to run subpar weapons for 2 elements otherwise). For the moment fire seems to be the best choice, though you'll want to switch to light once Caecus returns to the Void.

Kindred sword (paired with the Kindred pet) is the strongest autohit weapon available.

Haunted Dragonlord's Might will help you keep up the sp, and it has nice synergy with 4-hit Werepyre Beast Form.

MagnaBlade is one of the few remaining old standard FO weapons, which means that it takes and deals 25% more damage.

Savage Troll Club has a Berserk toggle, which makes it the strongest earth weapon in the game - though at the expense of accuracy.

Keep Royal Voidrender for Harm.

Sacred Paladin weapons restore a notable amount of hp each turn when you're facing undead.

Eclipsed Dragonlord's Might,for the same reason as the Haunted one.

Armors

Honestly, there's not alot of reason to use anything except Werepyre armors, Paladin and some elemental Wizard Robes for farming.

Shields

Keep Spring Dryad, Haunted DL's Will, Pies, CIT, Mystic Father Time and Shieldcake.

Use Eclipsed Dragonlord's Will for darkness, as the skill has some broken interactions with Gandolphin, which makes you downright immortal. For best use, alternate with Haunted Will to reduce sp costs.

Spells

Essence of Carnage remains the best f2p booster guest (alongside Paladin's Manifestation). Destruction Burst and Warmaster's Burst provide some useful nukes. Purple Rain is a staple of the current meta.

Gandolphin has op synergy with DL Will's Barrier.

Sizzler's Splosion gives you an autohit nuke of a different element.

Pets

Lepre-Chan, Angra Linnorm and Kindred's Tranquility. You don't need any pet aside from these three.

You can also pick up Scarab if you want to play around with Werepyre's Bleed stacking.

Miscs

Essence Orb, SFP and Love Potion are a staple of the current meta. Goggernaut Helm is a cheap accuracy booster, which is rather nice for a 0 Dex build.

Rejuvenating Necklace restores mp based on damage dealt, which shoul be more than enough to cover Beast Form's upkeep.

Eye of Osiris is a heavy-duty hybrid misc, providing Str, Int and bth. Alternatively, Murderator Gauntlet gives Str, Int, a bit of Cha and a chance to Control the monster.

Bell Shell restores a bit of hp based on damage dealt.

Cracked Ornament gives a boost to all your status inflictions.

Hope the info's useful and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!
AQ DF  Post #: 4
6/20/2021 17:47:06   
Veleqwii_Fox

I was thinking of shifting to END but I just couldn't think of a way to sustain SP costs. I have an END ranger and I seem to run out of HP quickly trying to sustain SP costs of EoC, stat drives and misc items. But since the build you suggested included DL weapons, maybe this could work. I guess I could try this build out. Thanks Primate Murder!
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Werepyre Hybrid Advice
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition