Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Neko-Luna and Sol

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Neko-Luna and Sol
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/22/2021 12:15:45   
Sapphire

Hi,
When you switch races you lose the armor's abilities. You can still use the armor, just the normal attack.

For example, if I'm a Neko, but I completed the Vampire subrace I can wear it and still use it to attack like it's a standard armor.

With Sol and Luna Neko, you "align" to one or the other.

I didn't see *any* info on what happens if you are aligned to one, but use the other. I am a Luna and use wands, for example.
But in the Sol armor, everything's available. I am unsure if Pets in Sol get the buffs, but the skills are there as if so. Cataclysm works to buff pets. Burns/Bleeds work with pets in Sol, but I am aligned with Luna. But I am ultimately unsure what you gain and lose by switching your Neko allegiance.

Is the only change the no drop?

Thanks.

< Message edited by SapphireCatalyst2021 -- 6/22/2021 12:27:44 >
Post #: 1
6/22/2021 12:17:30   
joac1144

I think the only difference between is what armor you get as your no-drop.
AQ  Post #: 2
6/26/2021 17:27:48   
Shiba

All skills work!
AQ  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Neko-Luna and Sol
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition