Location: Noxus, Claw of the Necropolis, Unending Empires, Noxus Appears!
Level: As player
Damage Type: Magic
Experience rewarded: Scaled
Gold rewarded: Scaled
Avoidance and Defense
Melee: 20 * Level/90 + LUK/20
Pierce: 20 * Level/90 + LUK/20
Magic: 20 * Level/90 + LUK/20
Block: 20 * Level/90 + LUK/20
Parry: 20 * Level/90 + LUK/20
Dodge: 20 * Level/90 + LUK/20
Crit: 10 + LUK/10
Bonus: 10 + Level/5
Attack Type 1 / 1.1 - Noxus powers himself up before firing a beam to his target, dealing 1 hit of 100% damage and granting 'Noxus' Will' (+75 Bonus, +100% Boost) to himself for 5 turns. (Pop-ups: Noxus: 'What's this? Another volunteer for my experiments?' / Noxus: 'You cannot withstand my power!')
Attack Type 2 / 2.1 - Noxus summons an undead mage to blast his target, dealing 2 hits of 100% damage, amounting to 200% damage; applies effects depending on 'Noxus's Will' and 'Endurance of the Lich':
Attack Type 3 - Noxus fires a beam to his target, dealing 1 hit of 100% damage.
- If Noxus is affected by 'Noxus's Will', this attack will apply 'Darkspark' (-10 Darkness Resist) to his target for 3 turns inclusive.
- If Noxus is affected by 'Endurance of the Lich', this attack will inflict 'Darkshock' (-20% Boost) to his target for 3 turns.
Attack Type 4 / 4.1 - Noxus claws his target before blasting it with dark energy, dealing 3 hits of 100% damage, amounting to 300% damage; applies effects depending on 'Noxus's Will' and 'Endurance of the Lich':
- Upon 10 turns after the first use of this attack, and each 10th turn thereafter, this attack will telegraph a damage increase on Attack Type 4 during the next turn. (Pop-up: Noxus: 'You will behold the power of one who has gone beyond death!')
Attack Type 5 / 5.1 - Noxus powers himself up before firing a beam to his target, dealing 1 hit of 100% damage and granting 'Endurance of the Lich' to himself for 5 turns. While affected by 'Endurance of the Lich', Noxus will instantly recover 60% of the damage taken when hit by a direct attack. (Pop-ups: Noxus: 'Contingency plan number <x> will do nicely for you!' / Noxus: 'Let's reconsider the situation.')
- If Noxus is affected by 'Noxus's Will', this attack gains +400 Crit and inflicts 'Lich's Touch', a 50% Melee Darkness DoT effect, to target for 4 turns.
- If Noxus is affected by 'Endurance of the Lich', this attack applies 'Apprentice's Adaptability' (+X All Resist, -X Health Resist, where X is equal to 50% of the target's All Resist) to himself for 3 turns.
- If Noxus telegraphed a damage increase during the last turn, this attack instead deals 3 hits of 300% damage, amounting to 900% damage, in addition to one of the above effects as per their standard requirements.
If Noxus is stunned, he will be affected by 'Unshakable' (+300 Immobility) for 99 turns, which is reapplied each turn for the rest of the battle.
Noxus will evaluate both his remaining HP and his target's remaining HP on the start of his turn:
Noxus will complete Evaluation every 7 turns and apply an effect depending on 'Overconfident' status: (Pop-up: Noxus is considering the flow of battle. <1-6>/6 turns before evaluation completes.)
- If Noxus's remaining HP is higher than his target's, Noxus will apply 'Overconfident' (+[10+Y]% Boost, where Y is the difference between Noxus and his target's remaining HP percentages) to himself for 99 turns.
- If Noxus's target's remaining HP is higher than his, Noxus will apply 'Self Preservation' (+[5+Y/3] All Resist, -[5+Y/3] Health Resist, where Y is the difference between Noxus and his target's remaining HP percentages) to himself for 99 turns.
- 'Overconfident' and 'Self Preservation' can overwrite each other and apply even during stunned turns.
Noxus follows the skill rotation; Attack Type 1 -> Attack Type 2 -> Attack Type 3 -> Attack Type 4 -> Attack Type 3 -> Attack Type 5 -> Attack Type 2 -> Attack Type 3 -> Attack Type 4 -> Attack Type 3 -> Repeat, where Attack Types 1 and 5 become interchangeable at random after the first completed rotation, each used only once per complete rotation.
- If Noxus was affected by 'Overconfident' for 3 turns or more, he will apply 'Supreme Overconfidence' (+200% Boost, +50 Bonus) and 'Supremely Overconfident' (-200 Melee/Pierce/Magic Avoidance, -200 Block/Parry/Dodge Defense, -50 All Resist, +50 Health Resist) to himself for 3 turns. (Pop-up: Noxus is feeling supremely overconfident!)
- If Noxus was affected by 'Overconfident' for 2 turns or less, he will apply 'Eternal Preservation' (+60 All Resist, -60 Health Resist) and 'Eternally Preserved' (-30% Boost) to himself for 3 turns. While affected by 'Eternal Preservation', he will heal 5% of his maximum HP each time he acts. (Pop-up: Noxus attempts to recover and defend himself.)
- Every time Noxus completes Evaluation, he will apply 'Part of the Plan' (+5% Boost, increasing by 5 each time he completes Evaluation) to himself for 99 turns.
Also See: Noxus (1)
Thanks to Solanaceae for Evaluation information.
< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 7/8/2023 11:27:50 >