Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Is my character still up to date?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Is my character still up to date?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/20/2021 18:01:52   
Live4Fun

Hi everyone,

Sorry if this post is not right.
I mostly return to this game because of nostalgia every so often, depending on how much time I have irl.
If there are still active players could you check my characters item/build to see if I'm still good? Maybe I should sell some items or swap something out.
I got advice around 2 years ago the last time I was pretty active, changed my build to a puremage back then since annihilator beastmaster mage wasn't a thing anyore.

I still use the purple-rain, shadowfeeder pendant and gauntlet method to kill opponents in 2-3 turns with spells/item skills.
For the most part I think my build still works because I can kill most enemies with ease.

Kind regards,

AQ  Post #: 1
8/21/2021 0:34:07   
Primate Murder

Welcome back!

First of all, I have to mention that the Paladin class has been updated! It is now a viable endgame armor with 20+ skills including nukes, healing, resurrection, guest summons and a variety of anti-undead passives. I highly recommend you check it out.

What's more, we're currently in the middle of a Necromancer class revamp! 15 out of 20 skills have already been released, and it's looking to be downright amazing.

Weapons

Paladin has an inbuild light weapon, so you won't need the Blade of Victory.

This also allows you to replace Wicked King's Wrath with more element specific weapons:

- Pyromancer's Bloodblade deals +25% damage for a small hp cost; available once Caecus returns to the Void.

- Eclipsed Dragonlord's Insight restores a notable amount of mp based on the number of hits you make with it.

Shields

Chieftain's Ironthorn has been updated to a Str-toggle shield, so you can freely sell it.

In place of your compression:

- Avenger's Bulwark (fire if you're a Stormfallen Knight) passively gathers charges for an EleShield; can come in useful in a pinch.

- Haunted Dragonlord's Will has a stackable qc Barrier skill - very nice for use during Purple Rain loop. Also, has great synergy with Gandolphin if you decide to get that.

Spells

You may want to grab Sizzler Splosion, just in case. As an autohit earth spell, it's particularly great against those annoying high-MRM wind mobs.

Gandolphin is a qc Mana Shield if you can afford a Rare GGB. It's nice when used in Vamp's Evolved Form, but becomes really op when you stack HDL Will's Barrier afterwards, as it drives the shield's efficiency through the roof.

Miscs

Olympax Medal is a very nice misc. It has two qc skills. One boosts your damage (clan element) for 2 turns, the other does that and Imbues your attack (weapon-based or old standard like Horo Show/Taladosian skills) with your clan element.
AQ DF  Post #: 2
8/22/2021 11:22:56   
Live4Fun

Hey man,

Thanks!
I'll check out Paladin and necromancer class, sounds great!
Guess I can sell crook of bastet and morningstar cross as well then.

Now I have some goals to hunt again ^^
Also checked my old messages and you gave me advice the last time to haha.
So thanks for being awesome

AQ  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Is my character still up to date?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition