Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: One item to Rule Them All!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: One item to Rule Them All!
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/8/2021 7:31:19   
SapphireCatalyst2021

The doll- Agreed it's bad. I asked if the charges would roll forward but no reply. Even if it did do that, its just alright. It's basically intended to be like an extra pet or guest attack. It's not the worst item in the game. It might be the worst UR GGB for sure...

Charge items are not garbage.
Post #: 26
9/8/2021 8:35:06   
Broccoli

Neko Doll is capped at 4 charges gained per turn, with an upkeep of 117 SP per turn at minimum it's going to cost you 819 SP and 7 turns to reach full power. The average battle hardly lasts 7 full turns even for FD and the average 100% proc weapon does not do 4 hits, so often it will take you significantly longer to cap it, however since it doesn't every carry over battles it's entirely wasted. The item has no stat bonuses or other use, it's literally a detriment to have because it just eats your SP, and deprives you of cheaper and better items.

Not all charge items are garbage, most however, are. Good charge items are the outliers.
AQ  Post #: 27
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: One item to Rule Them All!
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition