Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Nith's Fang

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Nith's Fang
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/28/2021 20:33:34   
Sapphire

Forgot where this is at....

Help!
Post #: 1
8/28/2021 20:38:51   
PD

Devourer Saga -> Eigerbuld

Also unless someone can confirm otherwise, that the weapon is still bugged to do only 1/4th of its intended SP heal value. Still a fun weapon to use for the burn effects though.
Post #: 2
8/28/2021 21:10:44   
Sapphire

Ok thanks. I think I had it and sold it. Now feel like messing with it out of boredom.
Post #: 3
8/28/2021 21:50:30   
  Lorekeeper
And Pun-isher

Kamui rolled out a fix for Nith's Fang!
Post #: 4
8/28/2021 22:45:25   
PD

Nice!!!! Try to try it out and see it as it was always meant to be.

Thanks Cray for the update. Well OP, now you should be able to enjoy it too.
Post #: 5
8/28/2021 22:55:14   
Sapphire

Yeah picked it up.

I will keep playing with it. IDK if the 4 hit beast mode subrace armors would help like with dragonlords weapons, meaning the more hits the better,or if damage has a better SP heal.

Looks like it's approx 51 or 52 SP per landed hit? Magic version. I got I think it was 413 for the 8 hit basketbreath skill from Torontorex rider. 51.625 Sp per landed hit.

And so far the burn has been rejected everytime lol

Been testing with GPS armor . I probably should switch to vampire or werepyre and see what happens... Also maybe try it in Tempest but that would mean switching to warrior...so eh idk for now.

Curious about things like Olympax medals and other imbues

But yeah good to see it's been fixed. What was the SP heal when it was bugged?

< Message edited by SapphireCatalyst2021 -- 8/28/2021 23:12:25 >
Post #: 6
8/29/2021 0:30:40   
PD

The Entry which I'll summarize for says Nith's Fang heals (12.5x132/109)% or 15.13% of an expected Melee attack. This is compared to Haunted Dragonlord which heals (5 / 2 / 0.85 x 1.125 = 3.31)% of an expected melee attack. Before the bugfix, it was only healing around 3.78% of a melee attack.

Normally I would provide damage estimates but 100% melee units is very difficult to calculate and I do not remember how to do that as of right now (though I think using standard assumptions it would get you around 300-400 DPT). Just as a quick reference though, whatever you are getting now divide that by 4 and you get what it was healing when it was broken. Which would have by your own numbers been around 13-14 SP per hit.
Post #: 7
9/1/2021 16:34:32   
arcanum37

100% melee in SP at level 150 is 392. Nith's Fang heals (12.5*132/109*1.125)% melee (the info subs forgot to mention the x1.125 part) which is equivalent to 67 SP per hit in melee mode. Do note that the dragonlord weapons are currently bugged and heal a lot more SP than normal. For example, the sword is supposed to heal only 13 SP per hit.
AQ DF  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Nith's Fang
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition