Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Highest gold/xp and others item and missing item

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> Highest gold/xp and others item and missing item
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/29/2021 14:43:35   
NEOCROM

For now, which item gives the most boost percentage? Awe items, archfiend, or are better?
As for stacking, this still don't stack, right? Just like on damage, won't stack?

As for the missing item, it's about Paragon Plate. I didn't sold it, not even by mistake, would had appeared in the buy back section if that would've happened. Searched in bank and inventory, nothing. I got the helm, i got the cape, i bought the plate when the war was years ago, but no trace of this item. What could had happened?
AQ  Post #: 1
8/29/2021 18:59:32   
Legendary Ash

Trissa's Shop contains the Awescended Armor/Helm/Cape that gives 30% Gold, 50% Class points and Reputation
For maximum damage boosts against racial enemies, stack ArchFiend DoomLord's 35% to All with a racial damage boost Weapon/Helm/Cape.
For maximum damage boost against untagged enemies, Necrotic Sword of Doom is 51% and Exalted Apotheosis is 50% with a static range.
AQ  Post #: 2
8/30/2021 0:33:58   
NEOCROM

Thanks. Still, the rep, or even the damage, doesn't stack if i'm correct?
As for the missing Paragon Plate, any explanation? I mean, i have Prismatic Paragon Plate in my inventory, but it's not the original i've bought, so i'm asking if it changed in the past on some update and such? If so, then what is the color code for the eyes and belt, so i can return it to the original color?
AQ  Post #: 3
8/30/2021 13:45:56   
Legendary Ash

Xp/Gold/Class points/Rep from Weapon/Armor/Helm/Cape/Pet don't stack with each other, the value from the most recently equipped boost item overwrites any previous one of the same category.
Damage boosts of the same type follow the same mechanic as the above, only racial boosts stack with an all monsters boost.

According to AQWwiki Prismatic Paragon Plate is from the Legion War shop and Paragon Plate is from the Dage Ac Rares shop, both were from Dage vs Nulgath War.
If you had purchased the Ac one it would appear in the buyback shop, but it seems you chosen to purchase the free Legion Token merge one at the time. If one clicks on the older pictures on the Prismatic Paragon Plate, one sees that the color custom function was initially bugged on release and resembled Paragon Plate's colors.
There are free color codes identifiers on the internet that lets you upload a picture and clicking an area discloses the code.

< Message edited by Legendary Ash -- 8/30/2021 13:52:29 >
AQ  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> Highest gold/xp and others item and missing item
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition