Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(AQW, Discussion) The Evil War Tale

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (AQW, Discussion) The Evil War Tale
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/3/2021 16:10:04   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

The Evil War Tale
A fan-based AQW story as told by Jaelle

Hello, fellow readers and also fellow lore writers! I’m happy to be writing more stories again these days, though recently about my AQW character, Jaelle. For those unfamiliar with her history or backstory, I suggest taking a quick peek at it first before delving into this story. Here’s a link to it: In the Beginning...

I hope you enjoy reading both, and please feel free to leave any commentary and feedback within this thread. I welcome good, constructive criticism as well. Without further ado, I present: The Evil War Tale

< Message edited by Jae10 -- 9/3/2021 21:39:53 >

AQW RP Hub (English):

https://discord.gg/xhjFYJHAxY

Battleon & RP-on! -.^

AQW  Post #: 1
9/5/2021 14:13:12   
  Master Samak
Productive!
Steward Leprechaun
L&L

Hi there, Jae10! An AQW story, how lovely!!!

Forgive all the dust and cobwebs about. *brushes absently at the nearest bookshelf* It will be wonderful to have a new tale told here!

Angels and love and Evil, oh my! =)

It seems like you have a background set up for the story—even a music playlist??? Color me impressed.
AQ DF  Post #: 2
9/9/2021 22:12:14   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

Hi there, and thanks so much for the read and interest in my story! Also, I apologize for the late response; I've been rather busy this week, but I'm eager to get this next chapter out soon! So yes, I hope you continue to enjoy reading this tale.

The AQW section of this forum certainly does seem to be lacking in recent activity, so it would be my pleasure to add to its archive and liven it up just a bit! :D
AQW  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (AQW, Discussion) The Evil War Tale
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition