Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Shadow Walker of Time Stats & Weapons

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> Shadow Walker of Time Stats & Weapons
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/12/2021 21:06:06   
krazeybob

Been researching the best stat load out for the Shadowwalker of Time class, and I'm not sure whether to uses INT or STR. All of my weapons are melee (many of them scythes), but I read that INT is the most preferable stat to max since it boosts attacks that come with the class. Will having high INT still boots attacks with this class if I'm using melee weapons?
AQ  Post #: 1
9/13/2021 5:47:04   
Dratomos
Helpful!

INT doesn't necessarily boost only SWoT's damage. It boosts all Critical damage and since SWoT can increase it's Crit and has two strong attacks that have 100% to Crit, INT is preferred for that class.

So what you need to know about the stats are the following:

STR:
Mainstat for Melee attacks
Increases base damage of Melee hits by STR/10, rounding down
Increases damage of all non-critical hits and glancing critical hits by (STR/10)% (+20% at 200 STR)

DEX:
Mainstat for Pierce attacks
Increases base damage of Pierce hits by DEX/10, rounding down
Increases damage of all hits by (DEX/40)% (+5% at 200 DEX)
Increases DoT damage by (DEX/4)% (+50% at 200 DEX), capped at 400 DEX (+100%)

INT:
Mainstat for Magic attacks
Increases base damage of Magic hits by INT/10, rounding down
Increases damage of all critical hits by (INT/10)%, additive (+0.2x critical damage at 200 INT)
Most classes have a base critical hit modifier of 1.75x, increased to 1.95x with 200 INT

Very few of the classes are locked to specific stat. But to answer your question, if your weapons' type are scythes, you can train INT and it will benefit them. As Scythes are not locked to specific weapon type can use any of the three stats freely (where as Axes/Swords are Melee type, Wands/Staffs are Magic and Daggers are Pierce).

And if you have trained INT but are using melee weapon, it will still increase your critical damage, but not your base damage.
DF AQW  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> Shadow Walker of Time Stats & Weapons
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition