Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

I'm glad to see you here

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> I'm glad to see you here
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/28/2021 15:23:54   
Vaxos O.O

Hi, My username is Vaxos. I mostly played in Zhoom, and led the "The Black Fang" guild.

I used to be very active for the first half of the game. As time went on, my log-ins became less and less frequent.
It is usually when I am depressed or in a rut, that I tend to log back in and check the health of the game.
It is saddening that with every new log in, the player count dwindles, and the game becomes a bit quieter.
Gone are the days of 30,000 players, of active art, guild, pvp, and farming communities.

Now a days it seems 1/3 of the players are AFK, 1/3 are bots, and the other 1/3 are on their own.
Leading to very lonely experiences.

To be honest, even from 2009, I rarely visited the forums, and with every trip down memory lane, I always skipped the stop here.
Now a days, I mostly just log in to see if my old friends or guildmates are around, attempting to add them on social media.
Before we are lost and forgotten, memories of a time past.

TL;DR
But today, I'm glad to see you here.
You've brought a smile to my sad nostalgic filled day.
To see some sort of activity here, while the game is as-is.
You're a breath of fresh air, a bright ember in a dying bonfire.
A light of warmth in an otherwise, dark and cold night.
Even while the newer and older players alike, including AE, have mostly forsaken the forums. You're still here.
And I'm glad for that, you are the unsung heroes of AQW.

Thank you, I wish you the best on your journeys, and hope that you keep enjoying the game for as long as it lasts.
Best wishes and regards.
Battle On!

< Message edited by Vaxos O.O -- 9/28/2021 15:24:30 >
Post #: 1
9/28/2021 17:37:12   
Beshin Adin

A fire will go out if its not rekindled...
AQ AQW  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> I'm glad to see you here
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition