Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: October 2021

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: October 2021
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/29/2021 14:05:25   
Rtkat3

The Carnival of Horrors begins tonight.
AQ  Post #: 51
10/30/2021 3:57:44   
Lukrecia

What a delightful story this was. This is the AQW I miss, odd little adventures like these full of charm and a bit of snark. Hats (and jester caps) off to the writers behind this, it reminded me of my favourite thanksgiving release, /memento. If it had interactive minigames too as /fair, that would have really made this something exceptional but alas, one week.

Now onto the less delightful stuff: Class 'Balancing'. Leave it to AE to announce a comically overpowered bossfight and then not one month later do a sweeping class nerf instead of leveling old, outdated classes out of their obscurity. Begrudgingly but I do understand the -50% nerf of Scarlet Sorceress due to a bug on the second stack (losing out a whopping 5k damage on criticals) but come on now, why all the rest? What is wrong with Revenant being 'generalist', no need to lump everything into an archetype. And in what parallel dimension is 'Vampire Lord's damage scaling overperforming'? Last time you guys touched it you gave it a way over -50% damage reduction for some 15% extra haste and crits.

Edit:
quote:

Because of this, we plan to decrease the power of Abyssal Sacrifice. Additionally, we’ll make Abyssal Sacrifice affect all damage dealt to the enemy, not just physical.

quote:

(Currently) 5% for 8 seconds, stacks to 20.

Sooo... is VHL now going to be a Scarlet Support too? Nice.

< Message edited by Lukrecia -- 10/31/2021 5:34:59 >
AQW  Post #: 52
10/30/2021 12:51:58   
Rtkat3

I had no idea that Noxus would pose as a jester. How did he even gain a new body after he was last made into a Noxus Head Staff and his original body was used to become Chuckles' new body.

That Deva creature looks like it resembled something in the deer family.

Now we have to prepare for November. It looks like EbilCorp will be up to it's tricks again. The last time we saw EbilCorp, Chairman Zorbak took over with Chairman Platinum having started an Amazon.com-type website.
AQ  Post #: 53
10/30/2021 13:10:00   
Beshin Adin

Clowns, why'd it have to be clowns?..........

The best this month goes to Prison of Monsters, how the QoM saga SHOULDVE ended
AQ AQW  Post #: 54
10/30/2021 17:18:24   
Cyrenius

I actually have enjoyed Champion Drakath. Although if classes are going to be nerfed or were nerfed, I am glad I did it before the nerf!

I haven't noticed THAT much of a nerf though to Legion Revenant so far, it still is a powerful class. What all classes are being / were nerfed?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 55
10/31/2021 5:29:22   
Lukrecia

The changes are not in effect yet, only planned. You can read about them right here: https://www.aq.com/gamedesignnotes/aqw-oct29-devblog1-8561

Buffs:
- Dragon of Time
- Yami no Ronin
- Legion Revenant (provided they only add the AoE as described)

Nerfs:
- Legion Revenant (if they remove support buffs in exchange for farming power)
- Chaos Slayer
- Void Highlord
- Vampire Lord
- Chrono Assassin
- Chaos Avenger

That doesn't include classes that had their performance drop because of the bugfixes last week: https://www.aq.com/gamedesignnotes/tag/Cemaros

< Message edited by Lukrecia -- 10/31/2021 6:55:48 >
AQW  Post #: 56
10/31/2021 12:14:23   
Rtkat3

November starts tomorrow. That's when this MMORPG celebrates the Harvest Festival.
AQ  Post #: 57
10/31/2021 18:11:12   
Veral77

Wait, is the Boo set based on Gura?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 58
11/1/2021 5:33:11   
Lukrecia

Yup... can you say 'Boora'?
AQW  Post #: 59
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: October 2021
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition