Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= The War Between Shadows Finale - I Name You Deceit

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= The War Between Shadows Finale - I Name You Deceit
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/23/2021 23:16:38   
PD

It's been a while since I finished this questline, so I can't remember all those details like that. Given that detail, Ultimon probably isn't that good of an idea after all.

While looking around, I did remember there's Riddle Regalia which has 41 to light and dark. However it's not level 150 so you lose out just a bit on damage and defenses, and if you don't use the special attacks it's 1 hit only. If you use something like Scrambler Ray or Rainbow Railgun that could be a viable alternative so you'd be able to hit light/dark.
Post #: 51
10/23/2021 23:20:18   
Red Blood

Well from a quick test on the normal version of the boss it seems the shadow based armors are fine although we only have like 3 options on that front. The Shadow of Doubt, Ultimons, and then Shadow Templar spell armor are the only ones that come to mind at least. I still think Sam Samurai will be better for spamming the fire burn skill however.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 52
10/25/2021 3:48:53   
OG Ranger

Enjoyed the boss fight a lot. The art was good. Pretty well-written female characters.

Suggestions: A weapon that summons a wind guest and imbue pets with the wild element

Pet/Guest Blood Contract

100 Neko charges by pray at the statue
AQ  Post #: 53
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= The War Between Shadows Finale - I Name You Deceit
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition