Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Hopes for Mogloween?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Hopes for Mogloween?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/5/2021 18:25:49   
wer

So is that time of year again...what are your hopes for mogloween this year, what stories do you guys hope to see?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
10/5/2021 21:28:27   
dragonlord555

Increased minimum candy amount when trick or treating, seriously, getting around 50 candy when mask costs around several thousands is just painful.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
10/7/2021 18:50:18   
wer

I am always hoping for more vampire/weerwolf based storylines for mogloween. I didnt really like the one for the last 3 mogolweens that much
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
10/7/2021 18:52:47   
Laeon val Observis

Based on the latest previews, either it'll be a month of main story and seasonal content (quite ambitious) or the more realistic main story only, a bit of seasonal. The Proclamation War arc is massive, so it won't be surprising if we don't have a "conventional" Mogloween this year, just like when the Baleful Brothers were introduced. And no, with where the current setting of the PW is right now, we can't blend Croft's setting unlike had we still been dealing with the Energy outbreak in Doomwood. After the conclusion of our confrontation with M, it also won't be a surprise if we can get some respite just like the previous 2 Thankstakings.

@dragonlord555 that depends on how you do trick or treating and which chapters you're doing. Most chapters carry over your candy collected over to a new or previous chapter to the best of my memory RN, so a good method is to ToT in a chapter you already have full mask access. The best ones are the most recent installments as their candy gauges rack up faster than previous iterations. Plus, with how long the DC dailies have been available now, you can bypass the RNG of acquiring CCL unless of course you've been skipping out on the aforementioned quest. Skilled ToT-ers use CCL (and its evolved variations if the player is feeling extravagant) because of the Flee skills as battling as you collect candy is just a waste of time. You're better off grinding Gold/Exp elsewhere than your neighbor's monster troubles.

@above not likely right now, as it'll disrupt the flow. Thankstaking and Mogloween are the only seasonals that are currently with progressions that have become fluid (actually has storyline flow instead of random events) over the recent years, and that's quite a fresh breath of air. The next issue to deal with in Apsaydaaun's resident's interaction with Lorian locals is the parents of the Baleful Brothers. While I can understand that the current turn of Mogloween is jarring for more purist Halloween celebrators, DF's identity-building worldbuilding is what makes it unique compared to its other AE companions whose seasonals are just random one-offs. And with how the devs are doing their best to actually provide players with immersive chronology (certain seaonsals are integrated as permanents in the Calamity and Maleurous sagas after all), it would be rude for Doomwood's nocturnal residents to have more commotion after enduring a freak thunderstorm.

< Message edited by Laeon val Observis -- 10/7/2021 19:06:17 >
DF AQW  Post #: 4
10/7/2021 22:42:52   
wer

well and also I hope maybe more of croft finally gets opened up too
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 5
10/7/2021 23:30:05   
Laeon val Observis

While it can be left for the imagination, Croft's expansion probably ain't up there. The Mask Shop? Unless there is room for more art apart from those delegated to ToT masks, it serves little extra purpose other than an additional, seasonal (for those who don't have access to Storybook Collection) access point to Cysero's Mask Shop which is open 24/7 365. Not like it is the only area in the game that seems large yet so little accessibilities. As much as anybody knows, Croft is just a piece of family land given to the Cauldron Sisters by their parents with their only company being the chickencows a candy golem who doesn't sit well with Lorian fauna. Perhaps when the dust settles and the Baleful Brothers and Cauldron Sisters' family vs family competition is replaced with an alliance would we see greater expansion.

< Message edited by Laeon val Observis -- 10/7/2021 23:36:06 >
DF AQW  Post #: 6
10/8/2021 16:53:51   
LigerBeard

Honestly, I'd just love some Evolved Pumpkinlord armor customizations that don't require a challenge to unlock. If we get that, I for one would be satisfied!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Hopes for Mogloween?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition