Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Kosong / That

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Kosong / That
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/22/2021 23:27:20   
  Jay
Marauderator
🧭

Kosong / That

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
That: Ok! OK! I give up!

That: *Grumbles* First the creepy girl, now you?!

That: I was hungry, so I was trying to feed off of people's fears, but I came across this creepy little girl...

That: Yes. But this girl... there was something rotten about her. When I scanned her for her fears, I... I SAW things. Horrible, terrifying things!

That: She was FEARLESS and what's worse, she GIGGLED and told me she wanted to keep me!

That: I ran as fast as I could and hid in the sewers, it wasn't long before those undead and creepy dolls followed me in!
That: So... thanks for beating those, I guess.

That: Eating fear is quite normal where I'm from.
That: However, my way of eating is slightly different. I don't like the candy part, so I found a way to only consume that delicious fear.

That (dancing): YES!
That: Oh, by the Glutonus, you have no idea how long have I been trapped in this plane, unable to breathe the fresh air of my Apsaydaaunian home!

That: Right behind you!

That: Hiya!

Kosong: I honestly don't know... one day I went for a stroll, fell asleep... and woke up here, in this abysmal place.

Kosong: I... I can finally go home?!

Kosong: Happy Mogloween, <Character>!

Other information
  • Kosong is a reference to Pennywise the Dancing Clown from the 1986 Stephen King novel 'It', or more likely the 2017 and 2019 film adaptations, 'It' and 'It Chapter Two'.

< Message edited by Jay -- 11/2/2021 20:28:12 >
  • DF  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Kosong / That
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition