Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Item suggestion General

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Suggestions >> Item suggestion General
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/31/2021 16:59:35   
Noremak Soothsayer

Seems odd that we don't have a item suggestion general if you only have one or two ideas. Creative posters should still have a room if they can fill a thread to themselves.

Weapon
Parrying dagger -0 proc wind dagger, gives a bonus to MRM.
Cold Iron Mace- 0 proc ice low bth lean mace, gives bonus damage based upon the player's END

Armor
Spellsword's Plate -Earth armor with a skill to convert to fire damage with bonus damage for MP turn cost
Cold Iron Plate -FO ice armor- Take damage each turn for backlash. Skill- freeze yourself for one turn for a major increase to damage next turn.

Shield
Cold Iron Shield -Ice Shield gives reduced MRM for an increase to ice damage
Preserver- Dark shield, reduces enemy healing

Misc
Necromancer's Kinship -All pets and guests will gain bonus to damage if undead
Post #: 1
11/2/2021 12:47:12   
  Rorshach

The Question
(AdventureQuest)

Should be able to. Those are kind of old rules, and others have created threads of their own.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
11/9/2021 21:44:59   
Mr. Roguish
Banned

It would need to be Archknight run as I'm sure others would have the same fear of an un-kept thread being deleted and potentially losing an idea that they put a lot of effort into.

But you shouldn't feel the need to "fill a thread". Your thread is your space and even if there is only one suggestion, it's full.

< Message edited by Mr. Roguish -- 11/9/2021 21:45:55 >
Post #: 3
11/14/2021 8:27:27   
  Rorshach

The Question
(AdventureQuest)

Not necessary? Not sure why you need an official AK thread for suggestions.

I would rather that players create and manage their own suggestion thread.

It transfers the management aspect of it from AK to players - which also means players can do (almost) whatever they want within their thread (while and within the confines of the forum rules also).

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 4
11/14/2021 11:04:22   
Mr. Roguish
Banned

@Rorshach

quote:

Not sure why you need an official AK thread for suggestions.
Fear of an un-kept thread being deleted and potentially losing an idea that they put a lot of effort into. I've had my thread essentially been deleted multiple times due to "inactivity". Such a thing would be less likely to happen if there were an "=AQ=" generated thread.

quote:

It transfers the management aspect of it from AK to players - which also means players can do (almost) whatever they want within their thread (while and within the confines of the forum rules also).

That's the issue, while users like primate murder, battleseige15, CH4OT!C, etc. are pretty consistent with their suggestions, one cannot predict what everyone as a whole will do. Even those users, as consistent as they are, could and very likely will just stick to their own thread. Or could go from using this theoretical general suggestion thread to back to their own thread at literally anytime. All this just makes it nigh impossible to predict and ensure the thread doesn't get deleted due to inactivity unless everyone themselves tracks it and makes an effort to maintain it. Which defeats the point if I'm just going to have to make sure that I am engaged in maintaining it, because then I can just do that with my own thread where the suggestions are, specialized, have a direction and goal being attempted to achieve, and I can ensure that mine aren't being overlooked.

It's not impossible, just highly impractical in my opinion.
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Suggestions >> Item suggestion General
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition