Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Accessories, Sorted by Level

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> Accessories, Sorted by Level
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/4/2021 2:15:29   
Primate Murder

Iirc, the Encyclopedia had Accessories A-Z and Accessories by Level posts. Does anybody know what happened to the latter?

Or, for that matter, any remaining item guide for non-endgame characters?

Thanks.
AQ DF  Post #: 1
11/4/2021 3:01:57   
Laeon val Observis

The simple answer would be, which I used to answer a misdirected post:
quote:

...and this applies to any guide that isn't the Chronicle of Releases, all guides are out of date as their respective owners either have stopped playing altogether or just aren't as frequent a player anymore. Second, guide vacancies haven't happened in a long while since the guide section's mod is not avail for that duration.

I would like to note that the most up to date stats calculations are in the Endgame wiki. Also, with how frequent DF is updated (weekly), it can be freaky to update a lot of items in one go. If you're trying to Inn before the level 80 range... well, endgame is endgame for a reason. Casuals, on the other hand... you'd be doing something off if you're freaking out on builds as casual fights rarely cross the skill ceiling necessary for endgames. If one needs relatively stable accessories, deathknight accessories fit that bill quite fine for each of the levels they support. Kept my set since my NDA days, which I stayed as for a long time.

< Message edited by Laeon val Observis -- 11/4/2021 3:05:13 >
DF AQW  Post #: 2
11/4/2021 7:51:17   
Primate Murder

Too bad... Then again, I can understand the sheer difficulty in updating a guide with every item from the past several years. I certainly have neither the time nor the dedication to do so myself.

It's not so much that I have trouble, per se, but I reached level 70 on one of the characters, and with all of my equipment 10+ levels below my own, it feels like I'm scheduled for a spike in power. DF has so many wonderful items, in both stats and looks, that it feels like a waste to speed-run every character to level 90, then equip them with the same sets of min-maxed equipment.
AQ DF  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> Accessories, Sorted by Level
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition