Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Shadow Raiment

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Shadow Raiment
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/4/2021 13:46:26   
Sapphire

Is this armor bugged? Even with some ele vuln inflicted, the damage is so bad. I saw something about maybe it's supposed to be Melee, and Im a mage, but even wielding magic weapons the attack says magic. Even using charisma weapons, which should override melee stats if thats the case, the damage is bad.
Post #: 1
11/4/2021 22:21:30   
Mr. Roguish
Banned

I've noticed the same thing, I addressed it and they said that they fixed it but the same thing is still happening. I addressed it again, but they didn't acknowledge.

I resigned that the true power of this armor comes from the skill (which if you learn how to use really is very very powerful). Essentially in sacrificing the damage of the normal attack, we get an extremely effective block chance increase and a relatively low cost nuke. It feels like everything the armor does, is to boost the power of the skill, that's where everything applies to the damage plus some.

I've come to accept it and found a way to use it that I actually kinda like how it is actually.

< Message edited by Mr. Roguish -- 11/4/2021 22:23:34 >
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Shadow Raiment
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition