Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Moving Equipment

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Moving Equipment
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/5/2021 5:41:32   
CurryJames

Is it possible to transfer over armour/weapons ect to other characters? I currently have a FD Beastmaster Ranger that I love, but I'd also like to play other buillds without having to do the whole swapping out and buying a million items over again. Like I currently have 5 UR giftboxes would I be able to swap whatever it that I get from those boxes?
AQ  Post #: 1
11/5/2021 7:38:33   
joac1144

You can use the Shared Vault. It costs 500 Tokens and can be bought and used from any shop.
Be aware that in order for a character to withdraw an item from the Vault, the character must be the same level as the item, or higher, as if it is an item you are trying to purchase from a shop. Guardian-only tagged items can only be withdrawn by a Guardian character.
AQ  Post #: 2
11/5/2021 8:36:46   
CurryJames

Appreciate it! So, can I just buy the a lower level version and transfer it over? Main is level 150 while other is level 101 so I can just buy the level 90 version and swap it over?
AQ  Post #: 3
11/5/2021 10:57:52   
joac1144

Yes, you can do that.
AQ  Post #: 4
11/5/2021 14:33:42   
Red Blood

You can downgrade items via the upgrader if you need non scaling items as well then slide them into the vault to grab on an alt if your main no longer needs the item in question as well.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 5
11/5/2021 15:50:03   
CurryJames

Yup, just figured this out while on my account. Makes things much simpler and saves me lots of time. Appreciated
AQ  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Moving Equipment
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition