Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: JhyShy's Weirdo Workshop

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Suggestions >> RE: JhyShy's Weirdo Workshop
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/19/2021 7:25:03   
JhyShy

Labyrinth Bow Rework-
MC Inaccurate Earth Bow. MC is spent on compression
Location- Same
Appearance- Same
Cost: Gold (Guest compression is payed by itís price)

Type-Ranged (100 proc)
Element- Earth

Animations- Same (2 hits)

Effects:
Has no true special
If you toggle the end of the bow, your accuracy will decrease even further but your damage will increase even more so
If you toggle the string of the bow you will call out a Minotaur champion

Description-Same
Info- So, basically this thing got powercrept hard by survivorís rifle so I wanted to give it a niche it could fill rather than 1-up survivorís rifle itself, Itís damage boost wonít be able to beat out Survivorís rifle which is the point but it could fill out a niche that it could beat it on.

< Message edited by JhyShy -- 12/19/2021 7:49:35 >
Post #: 26
12/19/2021 7:29:48   
JhyShy

Minotaur Champion-
MC Overcharged Call Earth guest. MC is spent on mode compression
Appearance- Minotaur but more armored up, perhaps it could wear an iron golemís armor

Animation- 3 hits (Regular 3 hit minotaur attack)

Effects-
It could toggle on either a pure damage mode (Overcharged damage) or Intimidation mode (Sacrifices itís overcharged damage to inflict enemies with panic) (Alternate: Intimidation reduces enemies STR stat, making them do less Melee and Ranged damage)

Info- I think Iím overdoing all these overcharged guests stuff
Post #: 27
1/19/2022 6:33:14   
JhyShy

Avengerís bulwark Rework-
MC Water* shield. Sacrifices MC for compression/skill compression
Location- Same
Appearance- same
Cost- Gold

Element- Water* (Default is water, changes to what your knight allegiance is)

Effects-
Click it to open a UI like shieldcakeís
Has buttons for the elements not covered yet (Ex. If stormfallen is your allegiance then shield UI will show Water, Darkness, Earth and Light)
Each Element will cost you 10% melee in SP per turn

Description- Same
Info- I am pretty passionate when it comes to all things stormfallen, Iím pretty much a fanboy, and I really thought that this shield looked cool so I gave it an effect thatíll give it a fighting chance against other shields, also giving us more compression shields. I donít know if this is balanced though, hm, I based this off the lost talonís shield, I might rework this suggestion again if it was found to be redundant or too boring.

< Message edited by JhyShy -- 1/20/2022 0:42:04 >
Post #: 28
1/22/2022 8:30:38   
JhyShy

Sol Neko bow-
MC Earth and light compression bow. MC is used for mode compression
Appearance- Bow thatís more nature focused (Like the neko bow)
Location- Haven (Either Katshiro or the weapons shop)
Cost: Gold (Price pays for the mode compression as well)

Type- Ranged (100 Proc)
Element- Earth* (Earth and Light compression bow)

Animation- 2 hits

Effects-
Click on the bow to swap between earth and light element (If itís earth the bow is more earthly, if light it gets a subtle glow)
Click on the string to boost pets and guest damage by 25% but sacrifice 25% damage for this effect.

Description- This bow is empowered by the power of the Sol Neko, use it to empower your companions and let them achieve great heights.
Info- I didn't find any earth and light bows so I figured on making one, which is also perfect to make a neko bow that can help it's subrace

< Message edited by JhyShy -- 1/22/2022 8:40:15 >
Post #: 29
2/9/2022 6:13:47   
JhyShy

Heavy Cyro Bow-
MC Inaccurate Ice bow. MC is used for mode compression
Appearance- Heavy Steel Thick Bow, White bow with light blue lights and a light blue string
Location- Warpforce
Cost: Gold

Type- Ranged (100 Proc)
Element- Ice

Animation- 2 hits (Forms light blue arrows that shoot the enemy)

Effects-
Has an inaccurate lean (-5 bth)
Has no true special
Click on the bow to swap between regular damage mod or to have it sacrifice 45 hp and 45 sp for extra damage

Description- This bow is a revolutionary weapon that seems to be connected to the warpforce somehow. Click to have this bow sacrifice your HP for an extra kick.
Info- I didnít exactly like E-series, it hit too hard on the playerís side and would kill you faster than your opponent would. I also didnít like itís design, but I did appreciate the coverage. So I thought of making another one, using the better self damaging 100 proc, Survivorís rifle. I thought of (Hopefully) a better design as well. (Hopefully)
Edit: Added an SP cost in the boosted mode to add on more damage

< Message edited by JhyShy -- 2/9/2022 21:42:29 >
Post #: 30
2/11/2022 7:29:21   
JhyShy

Erimusí Sword-
MC Water/Darkness/Wind Sword. MC is spent on effect
Appearance- Erimusí sword
Location- At some end to a large darkovian saga or smthn
Cost: Gold (It also costs more since it also compresses other stuff and has to pay for them)

Type: Melee*
Element: Water/Darkness/Wind (Comes in different types)

Effects-
Has no Special
Uses MC to use hybrid stats
Changes MC when using a werepyre armor to +10% damage
Has a -5bth lean
Clicking on the hilt will change to either Melee or Magic
Clicking on the blade will switch to either Pure damage (with MC) or a mode where it will sacrifice MC and half itís damage for a regen per hit effect.

Description: The leader of the Werepyres has given you a copy of his sword. Rich in pure power and magic, using this as a werepyre will empower itís attacks even more.
Info: I donít think we have hybrid weapons for Water and Wind yet so I did this one for it, and I did darkness so it doesnít feel out of place in the darkness filled darkovian world.

Edit: Removed [Has a flavor effect of having a +10% bonus for damage if your subrace is werepyre] since it is in fact not a flavor effect
Added changing MC (because using it with a werepyre armor is redundant since it already has the hybrid stats for bth thing) Credits to RobynJoanne for that cool idea

< Message edited by JhyShy -- 2/11/2022 8:41:55 >
Post #: 31
4/8/2022 2:13:09   
JhyShy

Berserk Beater
MC Earth Sword
Appearance- Gut's Sword, The Dragonslayer
Location- Memorial shop
Cost: Gold (It also costs more since it also compresses other stuff and has to pay for them)

Type: Melee
Element: Earth

Effects-
Has no Special
Uses MC to for compression
Has a flavor effect of giving access to a berserk toggle
Has a -10 bth lean
Clicking on the hilt will toggle the berserk toggle
Clicking on the blade will switch to either switch from pure damage or bleed mode (Pays with 50% damage for the bleed and 25% melee in SP for the -20 bleed potency)

Description: ďHe died doing what he loved right? I bet he was happyĒ Use this sword (?), well, more like a heap of raw iron to absolutely cleave through your enemies or make them bleed out as painfully as possible. If you are truly desperate, you can awaken your inner beast and go berserk.
Info: Just wanted to suggest a memorial weapon for Kentaro Miura.

Edits:
Clarified the cost for the bleed and bleed potency
Fixed spelling mistake

< Message edited by JhyShy -- 8/31/2022 2:00:03 >
Post #: 32
8/28/2022 7:17:24   
JhyShy

(Revamped) Gaidenís Blade
MC Water Sword
Appearance- Same
Location- Same

Type: Melee
Element: Water

Effects-
Has no Special
Rather than give it the regular 0-proc bonus, It modifies player health resist by -20%
Uses MC for compression
Has a +5 bth lean
Clicking on the blade will cast a skill that purges negative effects, and if the player has enough SP (100% melee) it will heal the player that scales of STR

Description: Same
Info: So, I wanted to give warriors more healing options and ways to get rid of negative resistances, I also wanted to play around with the new 0-proc bonus system, I gave the effect to gaidenís blade rather than a new weapon is to save time for the artists, also because I thought it was fitting due to Gaiden unsheathing his sword to heal you when he is a guest

Edits-
Changed the No-proc bonus to have a more consistent effect
Changed the Skill but also made it scale of STR
Special thanks to @CH4OTIC for the help

< Message edited by JhyShy -- 8/28/2022 10:09:35 >
Post #: 33
8/29/2022 1:40:42   
JhyShy

Crystalline Edge/Scythe/Staff (Rework)
MC Light Sword/Scythe/Staff
Appearance- Same
Location- Same
Cost: Same

Type: Melee/Ranged/Magic Respectively
Element: Light

Effects-
Has no Special
Rather than give it a standard 0-proc bonus, make it boost the bleed on the bleed mode
Uses MC for compression
Has a -5 bth lean
Clicking on the blade will switch from damage mode to bleed mode. Bleed mode sacrifices damage (50% melee) and if you have enough sp (25% melee) for the bleed

Info: I really like the idea of this weapon, it works great for vampires and other bleeding enthusiasts. But I really hated that it was an old standard weapon, so I thought of a simple yet effective rework while also playing around with the new 0-proc bonus system. (Also changed the lean from accurate to inaccurate, I mean címon itís made of crystal those things are heavy, right?)

Edits:
Fixed grammar and specified stuff

< Message edited by JhyShy -- 8/29/2022 8:09:31 >
Post #: 34
8/31/2022 0:08:18   
JhyShy

Chaotic Creator (Rework)
MC FO water armor. MC is spent on compression
Appearance- Shadowfall Raiment as a base, but less thick and bulky, Has a brown scarf, T-shirt with a vest on top and a sash filled with little paint containers on it, the hands wear brown cut out gloves, Leggings with cut pants above them and a prismatic paint brush carried on the back like a sword, What I was trying to describe was this: Credits to COMYET on tumblr
Location- Frostvale (On the map) or in ďWhere Powers CollideĒ

Animation- 3 hits
When toggling imbue chaotic creativity on, the player grabs a bunch of small paint containers from the shash and throws them on the ground like a smoke bomb, and replaces your current weapon with a large paintbrush

MRM
Melee- 45
Ranged- 45
Magic- 45

Elemental Modifiers
Fire- 90%
Water- 39%
Wind- 70%
Ice- 70%
Earth- 70%
Energy- 90%
Light- 42%
Darkness- 42%

Effects:
You gain a FO Lean

Flavor Effect:
Gain -3 MRM but gain +105 initiative
When using a omni element (So all 8 elements should be included in the weapon not just 2 or 4) the armor will deal +10% damage and have +7.5 bth

Skills:
1. Paint Buck-it- Efficient Weapon based water skill (Uses Elecomp to reduce skill cost)
2. Imbue Creative Chaos- Makes your weapon deal Multi-element and inflicts Prismatic burn on your opponent, if you are using a multi-element weapon, you will also be able to inflict chromatic corruption on your enemy. Upkeep is 196sp per turn

Flavor texts/pop-ups at random times:
ďLetís get creative!!Ē > When turning on the second skill
"Your opponent has been impressed by your creativity" > When your opponent is inflicted with prismatic burn
"You should probably work on your creativity more..." > When you fail to inflict prismatic burn
"I will paint the skies all sorts of colors" > When using an omni elemental weapon

Description: These robes contain just a small amount of chaotic power, while it is limited, you can use these powers for more fun and creative means.
Info: I wanted to revamp my first ever suggestion to make it much more modern, I still want it to be quest obtainable though, as there are a shortage of good F2P FO water armors
Post #: 35
9/8/2022 6:20:18   
JhyShy

Avengerís bulwark RE:RE:work-
MC Water* shield. Sacrifices MC for compression/skill compression
Location- Same
Appearance- same
Cost- Gold

Element- Water* (Default is water, changes to what your knight allegiance is)

Effects-
Click the shield to give you a 0.7x eleshield for the whole duration of the fight for the element of your shield, Costs your turn and 100% melee in SP (Only usable once per battle)

Description- Same
Info- I started trying to rework my older stuff now that I'm back from clearing my mind, when I saw the rework for this shield, I kinda got bored with it. Back then I thought it would be a good idea but now I realize I might break the market for compression and the elements I had for the shield, the competition was very very stiff so I went back and did something much closer to the original effect of the shield.

< Message edited by JhyShy -- 9/21/2022 1:05:44 >
Post #: 36
9/10/2022 7:46:55   
JhyShy

Rose Commander/Soldier-
MC Call/Summon Water guest. MC is spent on mode compression
Location- Crossover Extravaganza (Preferably a rare box)
Appearance- Rose Soldier

Animation- 3 hits

Effects-
Click on it to toggle either pure damage mode or panic mode, sacrifices 50% damage for panic

Info- Water panic guest, yay
Post #: 37
9/21/2022 1:05:23   
JhyShy

Re's Absolute Annihilator (Rework 1)
MC Sword/Spear/Staff
Appearance- Same
Location- Same

Element: Harm

Effects-
Has no Special
Rather than give it a standard 0-proc bonus, make it boost the statuses in status mode
Uses MC for compression
Has a -5 bth lean
Clicking on the blade will switch from damage mode to status mode. Status mode sacrifices 50% damage to inflict a Siphon poison and bleed on the opponent

Flavor Effect-
Makes the player take 17% but let's the player deal 25% in damage mode and gives them a bigger poison and bleed power in status mode

Info: I really like the looks of this weapon, and a lot of other folks do as well! It does suck that it, well, sucks. So I figured that rather than a boring 5% damage MC I change it to give us a status mode, it's a sick looking weapon so I figured the statuses better be sick too.
Post #: 38
9/21/2022 1:12:13   
JhyShy

Re's Absolute Annihilator (Rework 2)
MC Sword/Spear/Staff
Appearance- Same
Location- Same

Element: Harm

Effects-
Has no Special
Rather than give it a standard 0-proc bonus, make it boost the fragile in fragile mode
Uses MC for compression
Has a -5 bth lean
Clicking on the blade will switch from damage mode to Fragile mode. Fragile mode sacrifices 50% damage to inflict a fragile (-20 or 15 END?)

Flavor Effect-
Makes the player have -3 MRM but gives the player -20 Fragile potency

Info: Another rework for Re's absolute annihilator (Thanks for the idea Dizzle!)
Post #: 39
9/23/2022 1:13:28   
JhyShy

Erimusí Sword (Rework)-
MC Water/Darkness/Wind Sword. MC is spent on compression
Appearance- Erimusí sword
Location- At some end to a large darkovian saga or smthn

Type: Melee*
Element: Water/Darkness/Wind (Comes in different types)

Effects-
Has no Special
Rather than the usual no-proc bonus, the bonus is given to boost the regen on the regen mode
Has a -5bth lean
Clicking on the hilt will change to either Melee or Magic
Clicking on the blade will switch to either Pure damage (with MC) or a mode where it will sacrifice half itís damage for a regen per hit effect.

Flavor Effect-
If the player is a werepyre the weapon deals +5% accuracy
If the player is in a werepyre armor the weapon deals +10% damage alongside the accuracy bonus

Description: The leader of the Werepyres has given you a copy of his sword. Rich in pure power and magic, using this as a werepyre will empower itís attacks even more.
Info: With hybrid stats as an MC no longer being needed, I revamped this weapon
Post #: 40
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Suggestions >> RE: JhyShy's Weirdo Workshop
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition