Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Odd happening - reverted from Dragon Warrior

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> Odd happening - reverted from Dragon Warrior
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/11/2021 16:46:13   
kevinc1

to human warrior in the middle of a quest. Quest is "Food For Thought", on of the cat's questline in Amityvale (Bk 3). When I finish the quest, if she does not go back to Dragon Warrior auot-magically, I will try logging her out and in to see if that works. I think this happened briefly with another character, also in Bk 3, but in a different area a couple of days ago. Just thought I would mention it.Hope it turns out to be helpful.

Ab hoc possum videres domuum tuum.
AQ  Post #: 1
11/11/2021 16:55:17   
AstralCodex

This happens for a lot of quests, for example almost all of the Calamity Saga Caitiff quests.
DF  Post #: 2
11/11/2021 17:09:42   
kevinc1

Ah. I have been away for a few years, started playing again a few months ago, so was not aware that it was a known issue. At least it is simple enough to log out/in to resolve it. Thank you for the info.
AQ  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> Odd happening - reverted from Dragon Warrior
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition