Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

I don't know anything

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> I don't know anything
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/14/2021 16:56:47   
ejdonner14

I haven't played since i was like 12, made a new account a couple weeks ago. Figured I'll just go with the pure warrior build to get back into the game because it seems the simplest, so I've been following the ultimate warrior guide in the guides section to fill out all the elements for my weapon/shield/armor. I see the guide hasn't been touched since 2016 so I'm wondering if it's a bit outdated. Mostly wondering if the gear I have now is pretty good and if i should just upgrade what I have as I go or if I'm really missing out on something way better in a couple elements. Also I have no idea about pets or spells, always felt mostly useless for a pure warrior but would take tips there too. I'm currently trying to grind out blade of awe at the crossroads for lack of other ideas, I was told I should focus on questing for upgradeable gear before just power leveling right through this stage because everything scales up so what should I prioritize there?

Lastly. I have 3 GGB's but no idea how the heck to open them??

ID : 87883320

AQ  Post #: 1
11/15/2021 3:59:53   
Primate Murder

Welcome back!

First of all, the warrior guide is rather outdated. If you want something more up to date, I would suggest referring to the AQ Wiki for advice on equipment, farming, and strategy.

To open your GGBs, click on Valencia (the purple-haired lady in front of the Inn) -> What are Golden Giftboxes -> Yes. Alternatively, you can click on Today's Event -> Golden Giftboxes.

Finally, don't rush to level up. At this point, resistances do not yet matter so much - and that makes the game a whole lot easier and pretty great for starting players.

Hope it helps, and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!
AQ DF  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> I don't know anything
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition