A couple of questions, and thoughts:
1. Although I posted the subs of the originals, I'm not sure if this will be a clone of the originals, or if we'll get whole new effects. Perhaps the staff can give us a hint here.
2. Going forward, if we get more Hollowborns, are we going to get other variant re-skins or will we get THIS set? IE, will next year give us THIS Hollowborn set, or will we get yet another variant?
3. If we're getting more variants instead of, that is quite worrying as a trend. We could just save a lot of time by not making variants instead of pleasing those very few people who would even care from the start.
4. There are quite a number of sets now available from Ballywhoo. Can we look to get some kind of search option for package shops? The current interface is a little clunky. When you're in a specific Category menu, like for instance Armors, you can go forward, but if you want to go "back" in THAT menu, you have to click more to get you back around to the previous selection. The real "Back" Button takes you out of the flow. There should be a "Main Menu" button that does that instead, and the "Back" button that actually take you back in THAT flow. Not a priority now, but for next year this should be explored as a QoL fix. A search-like menu would also be great too. For things like Doomlight and newer packages which are always added to the back you have to go through quite a lot of menus just to get to the shop.
5. Loving the new events menu. It looks like from the design that we see, that we should be able to fit more than 4 events at a time. Perhaps now would also be the time to think about making the Void F2P for everyone (since we can already access it so frequently from the Events Menu). But that can wait for next year too. Certainly would make things MUCH easier for newer players and/or returning F2P's or just existing players making new accounts.
< Message edited by PD -- 11/22/2021 14:21:53 >