Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ= Suggestions Thread 1

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Suggestions >> =AQ= Suggestions Thread 1
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/23/2021 23:37:00   
  Rorshach

The Question
(AdventureQuest)

This thread is for all players to post their suggestions into a AK-managed one (instead of individual player-managed).

Reason: some players may want to post one-off suggestions that may stick around for longer, as their old ones may get deleted.

IMPORTANT NOTES:
1. This thread is experimental only, up until it reaches the maximum posts, or is removed by the AKs. There is no guarantee it will stay.

2. This is no different than player-managed suggestion threads, so bear in mind not all suggestions posted here will be implemented.

3. As always, keep your suggestions simple and easy to read. If it is going to be complex, I suggest you use your own player-managed thread.

However, this thread has some additional rules to differentiate it from player-managed ones.

READ THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING

1. You can only post 1 time per week.
- If you wish to post more than that, edit your post that you posted in that same week

2. Any posts that breaks rule-1 will be deleted.
- Your original post will be sent back to you via PM before being deleted.

< Message edited by Rorshach -- 11/23/2021 23:40:55 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
11/24/2021 2:36:54   
PD

Okay, so first post. I'll continue to use my other thread for more complete suggestions, but I'll probably restrict my suggestions to gameplay things.

1. Account Manager Sort Expansion: Be able to sort the following categories:

Player Titles
Player Faces
House Items

These currently are not sortable in the account manager unlike other categories.

2. Be able to sell items and Vault from Account Manager. Generally this would be another nice interface to sell items in bulk. Selling items in game currently especially in bulk is currently a hassle. Simplifying the in-game process would be nice, or add this capability in the account manager. Also extensible to Vaulting items as well.

3. Charitable Gold Donation outside of contests. This would generally be nice to have as a gold sink generally. We do have the ability to donate Z-tokens to our fellow clans-men. Perhaps we could have feature where you can donate gold to your clan, and then someone in your clan shall receive that gold? This would also increase Paxia activity indirectly, or more directly depending on how donated gold can be used for other Paxia related events.

4. Fully accessible, non-obstructed item view. I already posted this as a suggestion as a way to address this issue with items with wonky hit boxes but this will get more attention here.

5. Access Cap information and other statistics in-game. You could probably display this as part of the expanded Battle Log from your house. We do have aq-char-info but having this in-game would be much more convenient.

6. Various other Gameplay suggestions

7. Estate Plots Notifications - These typically don't have features to tell you that either a plot is upgradeable, or under attack. Some visualization in the plot menu would be nice. A red ring around the square for under attack, or a green square for if it's upgradeable.

8. Museums Auxillary Upgrade: An auxillary function that may provide useful, with some ideas:

1. Museums provide inventory space. Every level upgraded, you get 1 additional inventory space for every item category.
2. Museums provide gold every month. A function of 10,000,000 * Museum level ought to do that. So for example, if your museum is level 10, you'll have earned 100,000,000 gold at the end of the month.

9. View GGB Balance In-Game. A lot of first time players will be confused about this. They think they have to buy something IMMEDIATELY and don't remember that these get saved. Something in the shop manager ought to tell us about our balance in-game or they should inform us to check our account manager.

10. Sell directly from Vault. Would be especially helpful for Gold Storage Chests. Should automate the process of grabbing from vault and then selling it. The gold should go to the character initializing the sell from vault.

< Message edited by PD -- 11/27/2021 0:36:13 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Suggestions >> =AQ= Suggestions Thread 1
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition