Okay, so first post. I'll continue to use my other thread for more complete suggestions, but I'll probably restrict my suggestions to gameplay things.
1. Account Manager Sort Expansion: Be able to sort the following categories:
These currently are not sortable in the account manager unlike other categories.
2. Be able to sell items and Vault from Account Manager. Generally this would be another nice interface to sell items in bulk. Selling items in game currently especially in bulk is currently a hassle. Simplifying the in-game process would be nice, or add this capability in the account manager. Also extensible to Vaulting items as well.
3. Charitable Gold Donation outside of contests. This would generally be nice to have as a gold sink generally. We do have the ability to donate Z-tokens to our fellow clans-men. Perhaps we could have feature where you can donate gold to your clan, and then someone in your clan shall receive that gold? This would also increase Paxia activity indirectly, or more directly depending on how donated gold can be used for other Paxia related events.
4. Fully accessible, non-obstructed item view. I already posted this as a suggestion as a way to address this issue with items with wonky hit boxes but this will get more attention here.
5. Access Cap information and other statistics in-game. You could probably display this as part of the expanded Battle Log from your house. We do have aq-char-info but having this in-game would be much more convenient.
6. Various other Gameplay suggestions
7. Estate Plots Notifications - These typically don't have features to tell you that either a plot is upgradeable, or under attack. Some visualization in the plot menu would be nice. A red ring around the square for under attack, or a green square for if it's upgradeable.
8. Museums Auxillary Upgrade: An auxillary function that may provide useful, with some ideas:
1. Museums provide inventory space. Every level upgraded, you get 1 additional inventory space for every item category.
2. Museums provide gold every month. A function of 10,000,000 * Museum level ought to do that. So for example, if your museum is level 10, you'll have earned 100,000,000 gold at the end of the month.
9. View GGB Balance In-Game. A lot of first time players will be confused about this. They think they have to buy something IMMEDIATELY and don't remember that these get saved. Something in the shop manager ought to tell us about our balance in-game or they should inform us to check our account manager.
10. Sell directly from Vault. Would be especially helpful for Gold Storage Chests. Should automate the process of grabbing from vault and then selling it. The gold should go to the character initializing the sell from vault.
< Message edited by PD -- 11/27/2021 0:36:13 >