Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ= Suggestions Thread 1

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Suggestions >> =AQ= Suggestions Thread 1
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/23/2021 23:37:00   
  Rorshach

The Question
(AdventureQuest)

This thread is for all players to post their suggestions into a AK-managed one (instead of individual player-managed).

Reason: some players may want to post one-off suggestions that may stick around for longer, as their old ones may get deleted.

IMPORTANT NOTES:
1. This thread is experimental only, up until it reaches the maximum posts, or is removed by the AKs. There is no guarantee it will stay.

2. This is no different than player-managed suggestion threads, so bear in mind not all suggestions posted here will be implemented.

3. As always, keep your suggestions simple and easy to read. If it is going to be complex, I suggest you use your own player-managed thread.

However, this thread has some additional rules to differentiate it from player-managed ones.

READ THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING

1. You can only post 1 time per week.
- If you wish to post more than that, edit your post that you posted in that same week

2. Any posts that breaks rule-1 will be deleted.
- Your original post will be sent back to you via PM before being deleted.

< Message edited by Rorshach -- 12/11/2021 7:02:46 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
11/24/2021 2:36:54   
PD

Okay, so first post. I'll continue to use my other thread for more complete suggestions, but I'll probably restrict my suggestions to gameplay things.

1. Account Manager Sort Expansion: Be able to sort the following categories:

Player Titles
Player Faces
House Items

These currently are not sortable in the account manager unlike other categories.

2. Be able to sell items and Vault from Account Manager. Generally this would be another nice interface to sell items in bulk. Selling items in game currently especially in bulk is currently a hassle. Simplifying the in-game process would be nice, or add this capability in the account manager. Also extensible to Vaulting items as well.

3. Charitable Gold Donation outside of contests. This would generally be nice to have as a gold sink generally. We do have the ability to donate Z-tokens to our fellow clans-men. Perhaps we could have feature where you can donate gold to your clan, and then someone in your clan shall receive that gold? This would also increase Paxia activity indirectly, or more directly depending on how donated gold can be used for other Paxia related events.

4. Fully accessible, non-obstructed item view. I already posted this as a suggestion as a way to address this issue with items with wonky hit boxes but this will get more attention here.

5. Access Cap information and other statistics in-game. You could probably display this as part of the expanded Battle Log from your house. We do have aq-char-info but having this in-game would be much more convenient.

6. Various other Gameplay suggestions

7. Estate Plots Notifications - These typically don't have features to tell you that either a plot is upgradeable, or under attack. Some visualization in the plot menu would be nice:

A red ring around the square for under attack
A green ring for if it's upgradeable.
A yellow ring for when it's being upgraded

8. Museums Auxillary Upgrade: An auxillary function that may provide useful, with some ideas:

1. Museums provide inventory space. Every level upgraded, you get 1 additional inventory space for every item category.
2. Museums provide gold every month. A function of 10,000,000 * Museum level ought to do that. So for example, if your museum is level 10, you'll have earned 100,000,000 gold at the end of the month.

9. View GGB Balance In-Game. A lot of first time players will be confused about this. They think they have to buy something IMMEDIATELY and don't remember that these get saved. Something in the shop manager ought to tell us about our balance in-game or they should inform us to check our account manager.

10. Sell directly from Vault. Would be especially helpful for Gold Storage Chests. Should automate the process of grabbing from vault and then selling it. The gold should go to the character initializing the sell from vault.

11. Purchase package from any character on the associated main account. This would be nice to have as a QoL change. If I say, bought a package on the 1st character but I need it on my 3rd character, currently I must buy it on the first character, and then vault it over to the 3rd character. Being able to buy items by checking if any of the characters on the main account has the package would be a great quality of life update to have.

< Message edited by PD -- 11/28/2021 21:17:41 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 2
12/25/2021 12:45:08   
roobee

Item that allows quickcast self-harm that registers as a player or monster attack. Allows synergy with other items
Post #: 3
12/25/2021 14:20:17   
Mr. Roguish
Banned

I have been pondering for a long time about the how to increase the aesthetical consistency with armors (especially that of rogues to able to use daggers or other common weapons of that archetype instead of the usually big frame straining weapons that usually are the best).

I had an epiphany and realized that the simplest solution that would also satisfy what I would like to achieve as well as what everyone I debated with alluded to. Ultimately the designs of the weapon are irrelevant toward their function and any class or build can use any weapon regardless of whether or not they would get the maximum benefit from it. I'm suggesting that past and future rogue armors like the Frostval Mercenary Garb get built in daggers, tantos, ninjatos, like how the almost exact replica StarSlayer does. Not that I care, but for some other people, maybe make the armor's weapon toggle-able like some armors' helms, like the Armor of AWE.

New lean (in contrast to Spellcaster lean)- Assassin lean:
• You receive offensive Armor Lean; Gain +5 to blocking (not already factored into armor stats) and deal *1.26 damage (the rest turned into additional damage that is taken from monster attacks)
Post #: 4
12/25/2021 16:26:59   
Dr Disrespect
Helpful!

An update to the Panic armor such that it can inflict the Panicked status and offers Panicked infliction potency.

Panic's axe can serve as a Panic eater.

< Message edited by Dr Disrespect -- 12/25/2021 16:28:30 >
Post #: 5
1/5/2022 20:55:18   
Mr. Roguish
Banned

Kinda wanted to get this off my thread, since its intended to be rogue themed. But I still think it's too decent to just delete.

So ORIGINALLY I said: the idea behind this armor is to kind of appeal to the purest form of a beast master build imaginable where as your pets literally become your weapon creating a whole new play-style!
**HOWEVER IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION** that this idea has a lot in common with the Canine Warrior armor. I honestly didn't know this armor exists, however I am aware of the FSI regulations on updating armors so this could just be another separate armor OR the staff could use this as inspiration to update that armor instead. I'm fine with either or.

Name: Wolf Lord

«Mastercraft Mid-Defensive Light/Darkness.»

Price:
Sellback:
Level: 148 (with weaker versions)
PowLvl: 148 MC

Appearance:

Defense Modifiers:
-----Melee: 56
-----Range: 32
-----Magic: 45
Elements:
-----Fire: 69
-----Water: 69
-----Wind: 69
-----Ice: 69
-----Earth: 69
-----Energy: 96
-----Light: 42
-----Darkness: 42

ATTACK
Player sacrifices their turn and does nothing (Acts as a cost free spell that prevents weapon specials)

MASTERCRAFT BONUS
Immensely boosts the damage of canine pets and guests:
• Armor detects number of canine relevant equipment (pets, guests (active and non active), werewolf subrace)and applies damage and BtH boosts based on the number
• Each canine pet in inventory grants 1 "point" each towards the end boost; includes werewolf pets, Creptus, and razorclaw (max=8 points)
• Each inactive canine guest (spell) grants 1 "point" each; includes werewolf guests and chupacabra. (max= 8 points)
• An active canine guest counts as 1 "point"; includes werewolves, shadow wolf, and chupacabra
• Being a werewolf sub-race grants 1 "point"
• Having the Hunting Horn grants 1 "point"

# of specials 1 2 3 4 5-19
Modifier= +(#) : (#)*1.5 (#)*2 (#)*3 (#)*4 etc.
[Not really sure how to numerically balance this with making pets stronger, however, given all the versatile equipment you would have to sacrifice in order to get max points (19); each point should be significant, considering you're sacrificing damage that would be produced from a normal armor attack + weapon. Max points should easily put you on par with the bloodmage armors' armor skill spells in terms of damage.]

(Zero points)- * You're a lone wolf eh? Surely you won't survive for long.
(1-5 points)- ** Your pack is barely managing.
(6-12 points)- *** Your pack is strong, but not as strong as it could be!
(13-19 points)- **** *HOWLS*!!!!!!!!!!

EFFECT
• You receive Armor Lean x0.9.

DOWNTRIGGER
• Against any canine enemies (Guard dogs, Shadow wolves, Werewolves, Wolf riders, Heckhounds, etc.), all boosts are nullified completely. This is to encourage the player to change armors (as if to prove your dominance over your pack, you have to fight by yourself to defend your position and respect.)

*Your pack stands back as your leadership is challenged!

DESCRIPTION
Graced by the blessings under moonLIGHT, wolves recognize you as an aspect of their nobility! You control all of dog kind but something about thunder unsettles you; I wonder why?
Post #: 6
1/8/2022 1:17:53   
roobee

item effect that changes background. similar to how underbeast attack can change background to underground.
Post #: 7
3/11/2022 20:07:49   
ruleandrew

I would like one turn warning before monster may perform an attack that use monster mp.
This rule is needed since monster may perform an attack that use monster mp (starting on monster turn x), where x is turn 1 or later.

---
Armour that contain at least 5 skills must be placed in armour slot 3 or armour slot 4, otherwise player cannot use that armour skills or armour passive bonus.
Armour that contain at least 11 skills must be placed in armour slot 4, otherwise player cannot use that armour skills or armour passive bonus.
The point of this rule is to encourage players to use a large range of armours.

< Message edited by ruleandrew -- 3/12/2022 0:02:36 >
AQ  Post #: 8
5/13/2022 21:38:55   
Mandy500

I think it would be helpful if the information on items in the inventory was more complete. I like the added tabs in shops with additional information on the items to buy, but then when you go to inventory a lot of that information is missing, including item description and type/damage info. The missing information makes it hard to make coherent decisions about what to keep/sell/vault unless you have an extremely good memory.
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Suggestions >> =AQ= Suggestions Thread 1
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition