Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Strongest damage Guest and pet?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Strongest damage Guest and pet?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/14/2021 7:59:59   
Guardswordian

What is the strongest damage guest and pet, regardless of element? I do know pets/guests that cost gold are stronger, but I want to exclude those. In case of guests, I want to know the ones that use SP instead of MP.
Is glass cannon the strongest pet? Is Dekanor the strongest guest?
Post #: 1
12/14/2021 9:20:48   
J9408

If you don't mind taking a hit, the "strongest guest" would be Backlash Guest like Dread Fiend of Nulgath. In terms of damage the Backlash is unmatched.

But if you don't want backlash, then it would probably be a tie between Mogsterio or Grimlord.

Both can use SP(Call ver.)

In exchange for more damage, both guest requires hp drainage. Mogsterio has a chance to hit you, and Grimlord regular attack drains HP.

< Message edited by J9408 -- 12/14/2021 9:23:37 >
Post #: 2
12/14/2021 11:12:59   
Veleqwii_Fox

Like Grimlord and Mogsterio, Manifestation from Paladin also does +100% damage and purely costs SP

For pets, there is Plush Nugget which does +100% damage for 158 SP. It's a special offer item though. Other choices include Flame Bot, Aqua Bot, and Spotter Drake that deals +50% damage for some SP. Aberrant the Exiled does +50% damage for an HP cost

< Message edited by Veleqwii_Fox -- 12/14/2021 11:14:13 >
Post #: 3
5/10/2022 17:45:12   
Guardswordian

I know I said before that I wanted to know SP Guest/pet before, but now I want to know the strongest regardless of SP or MP. Are there MP guests/pets that are stronger than SP guests/pets? I still don't want the gold usage ones though.
Post #: 4
5/10/2022 20:17:59   
dizzle

Guests: Summon Doomquake Minions, Proto Hunter Drone (worth mentioning since its the strongest harm guest we have)
Pets: Fae Wanderer in panic eating mode, Jr Archmage
AQ  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Strongest damage Guest and pet?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition